LX450 specific center console harnesses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone know what #3 is next to the phone harness?

C6F25E05-7D42-4B95-91EC-76A36F81B170.jpeg

FCCB9BEB-8F2F-4324-A39F-96DA864781B0.jpeg

Isn't that the 2nd start or warp drive (pwr) button plug?

See the black box behind the parking brake? You should think seriously about making that MoFo disappear. If you need an antitheft and key fob system, replace it with a modern unit; but that SOB is sitting there like a time bomb ready to F you at the worst possible moment.

Isn't that the 2nd start or warp drive (pwr) button plug?
thanks man. i think 4 was pwr/2nd start. i don't think 3 would reach since it is up under the center console for the phone. i need to check the parts again in case i missed something. i thought that maybe there www some other phone option? maybe sat phone now that i think about it?(!)
+1 on security alarm. i just decided i had so many connectors to come t back up i didn't want to push my luck with too much at one time.

See the black box behind the parking brake? You should think seriously about making that MoFo disappear. If you need an antitheft and key fob system, replace it with a modern unit; but that SOB is sitting there like a time bomb ready to F you at the worst possible moment.

More info pls. Links. LX only issue or both? Thanks

More info pls. Links. LX only issue or both? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom