For Sale Early Factory Original FJ40 Land Cruiser Heavy Canvas Tool Kit Tools (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Factory original FJ40 Land Cruiser large heavy canvas tool kit tools for 1958 to 8/1963. includes the 1# Maruki hammer, "TOYOTA MOTOR TEQ 250MM" adj. crescent wrench with the oval pad, and the "TOYOTA MOTOR" open-ended oval-handled 6 wrench set (8x9, 10x12, 12x14, 14x17, 17x19, 21x23) and TEQ wrench clip. USPS priority mail shipping for $15. Paypal/friend. Very close offers considered to Mud members (PM me).

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

Last edited:
Why did you put a Reprint owners manual in the kit? and that Reprint owners manual is too new for that kit that manual from the cover it is a 1969-1971 and I'm 99% sure the tool kit only had a owners manual pouch up till 1966.

There would also be a feeler gauge for the valves and another to gap spark plugs. A small file and screwdriver test light. All in a small separate plastic pouch. The handle used to crank the jack also came in the tool roll.

Edited w/ corrections. Misprint, the kit available above is a 1958 to 8/1963 version.

(Note: I also have a large 1963 to 1969 factory kit also available. Feel free
to PM me if interested. 63 to 69 kit now SOLD)

Last edited:
Very nice tool kit by the way if the owners manual had been original I would have offered about $850 for it but thanks for your time.
I bet you would. You’re asking $600 for your manual leaving $250 value for my kit. The wrench set and alone is worth considerably more than that.

Your thinking of a much newer tool kit.

Not sure the test light was in my 63 but the pouch is there. My 63 pouch did not have a lug wrench and put two piece lug wrench from a 60 series in it.
IMG_0076 (2).jpg

My 63 on top and a late 1969.
The carrot 009.JPG

Another picture I found on mud.
PA290002.jpg

All my parts manuals, owners manuals and tool rolls are store somewhere else but still have them.

Not sure the test light was in my 63 but the pouch is there. My 63 pouch did not have a lug wrench and put two piece lug wrench from a 60 series in it.
View attachment 3020951
My 63 on top and a late 1969.
View attachment 3020952
Another picture I found on mud.
View attachment 3020953
All my parts manuals, owners manuals and tool rolls are store somewhere else but still have them.
your 1963 pouch has a 1964 owners manual in it. but VERY NICE collection.

your 1963 pouch has a 1964 owners manual in it. but VERY NICE collection.

I got the tool kit from an old WWII vet in the early stages of alzheimer's. He thought it was a 63 he owned in the past. May have been off by a year. Or I have the wrong owners manual in there. Have three from around that period.

I was trying to keep him sell his 1970 model FJ40 he had bought new. His brother was a Toyota dealer back in the mid sixties in a small town. Didn't last long as the dealer's of the Big Three told the locate bank if they financed Toyotas they would take their business somewhere else. He still had some interesting literature including parts books. He is some of what he had. I also have this jack in my collection I picked up years earlier.
IMG_0072 (2).jpg
076 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom