1999 Land Cruiser UZJ100 - Help identify small rubber piece from front of engine bay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy Folks!

I was hoping someone or anyone can help in identifying this small rubber piece that fell out of my engine bay. As we were fitting and doing some adjustments to the front grill and headlights, this small piece fell out and landed on the floor (front right wheel passenger side). It's about 2 inches long and the width is about 1 inch. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you in advance!!

20220521_132342.jpg

20220521_132401.jpg

Ha! I smoked an elk with my 100 and had to replace the condenser plus hard lines 🥴
I would much rather smoke an elk with my recurve than with my hundy.

Looks like an old shipping plug that comes in the A/C condenser ports.
Shipping plug? Thank you @JunkCrzr89 for the helpful speedy response! *scratches head* Wondering why/how that was still there plugged in and it just fell out after banging around the front end? My apologies, this may be another dumb question.. Do I need to trace it back to re-plug an A/C condenser port?

Shipping plug? Thank you @JunkCrzr89 for the helpful speedy response! *scratches head* Wondering why/how that was still there plugged in and it just fell out after banging around the front end? My apologies, this may be another dumb question.. Do I need to trace it back to re-plug an A/C condenser port?
No. That plug covers the ports on the condenser during shipping to prevent contaminants from getting inside. Whoever replaced your condenser dropped the plug when they took it out and it’s been riding inside your 100 since.

Gotcha. Makes sense! Thank you again, much appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom