What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (65 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Checking out some new dirt roads. Looking for rocks
FB5F2A70-E2EE-4299-AB36-C88A98E8B7C7.jpeg

This 40 series owners manual is from a bull catcher fj40 on a cattle ranch in the Australian outback. It even has the red dust between some of the pages. 😊
C571B5BE-37AD-4D4D-A40D-71E85A082DFE.jpeg

I still have the Outback red dust on my 80 series subtank, 12 years after I installed it.
That stuff doesn't come off very easy!
This 40 series owners manual is from a bull catcher fj40 on a cattle ranch in the Australian outback. It even has the red dust between some of the pages. 😊View attachment 3012955

I sourced the brake parts through Redline Cruisers. (I painted the brackets and calipers with POR caliper paint.) The bearings and seals were sourced from Cruiser Outfitters. Miscellaneous brake hose & fittings from Summit.

Come visit us soon! The Land Cruiser community specially the 40 series owners crowd is a very tightly knit group.

I would love to come visit again. The last time I was there would have been 1983-ish. Right before Pintatubo erupted.

Amazing Country and people.

The mini fridge launches an idea(s)...

Here in greater "Prestonia", I'm very limited on space in the garage. It's slightly smaller than the old garage (Storage Bld) and its somewhat incumbered by the necessity to store day to day household essentials. Rather that trek the 125 or so miles to the "Unit", I'm trying to utilize every inch of space I have available here. Yesterday, pre top removal, my good friend B-Ray and I went three dimensional. It's low buck (my favorite part) and low tech (my other favorite part) but it gets the doors up and out of the way. I have some closed cell foam I'll use as a damper later.

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

That is creative ….stops and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom