Will 200 Series Factory Wheels Fit an 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
superoil.com
I have a lesd on 4 200 Series 18" factory wheels with 285/60/18 tires for a good price.

Will they fit my 80? It has a 2" lift.

If not, will they fit my 100?

I'm hoping they will fit both so I can do some swapping around between the 100 and 80 so that I can get the original 80 wheels refinished.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
80 is 6 lug, so no. They will fit on the 100 but wheels spacers and/or center cap modifications will be necessary.

They will fit, but the center caps wont without modifying the center cap, so a lot of people use spacers to push them out further. There used to be a great thread on this but its removed now. 200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/200-series-and-tundra-wheels-on-100-series-photo-thread.880784
I wonder if I could just buy Lexus 200 series center caps to address that issue?

I'd want Lexus center caps anyway if I put them on my LX.

I wonder if I could just buy Lexus 200 series center caps to address that issue?

I'd want Lexus center caps anyway if I put them on my LX.
The lexus 200 series center caps will have the same issue on a lexus 100 series.

They will fit, but the center caps wont without modifying the center cap, so a lot of people use spacers to push them out further. There used to be a great thread on this but its removed now. 200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/200-series-and-tundra-wheels-on-100-series-photo-thread.880784

I'd want Lexus center caps anyway if I put them on my LX
The lexus 200 series center caps will have the same issue on a lexus 100 series.
Yeah. I just thought of that. I was coming back to edit my post. But you beat me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom