Wanted Fj40 Head Bolts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have or know where to find a set of head bolts for an F series engine, 13mm x 1.75/ 145mm length about 5and 3/4" long vintage 1974? Factory part number 90910-02056. These appear to be one off for this series engine and I cannot find a set of bolts anywhere. Help!

Does anyone have or know where to find a set of head bolts for an F series engine, 13mm x 1.75/ 145mm length about 5and 3/4" long vintage 1974? Factory part number 90910-02056. These appear to be one off for this series engine and I cannot find a set of bolts anywhere. Help!
I have a box full of them. Most recent teardown was a 1973 F. Send me a PM if interested in some pics.

I have a box full of them. Most recent teardown was a 1973 F. Send me a PM if interested in some pics.
Hey Drake 2, are those head bolts still available? Are they from a f1.5? If so, I’m in need. Thanks!

Hey Drake 2, are those head bolts still available? Are they from a f1.5? If so, I’m in need. Thanks!
Hi, I either packed them for the move or they were tossed. Let me take a look in the boxes tomorrow. Stay tuned. If I still have them, they are from a mix of engine tear downs 66-78.

Call these guys. Land Cruiser junk yard in Colorado.​

Classic Cruisers
160 Pahlone Parkway
Poncha Springs, CO 81242 USA
info@ClassicCruisers.com

The longer 145s for the F.5 seem to be available as used only. The shorter ones for the F & 2F are still available from Toyota.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom