1996 Land Cruiser EV Conversion - EVJ80 Project (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is legit! More videos of this thing crawling. Curious to see what kind of range you get crawling around in that thing. I've spooked myself out in Moab on the WRT before low on gas trying to make it back to town.

The maiden trail run went just about perfectly! The EVJ80 rocked! It really is working well on the trails. I have a few things to improve, some things to change, but overall I am impressed it honestly did better than I was expecting.

I'll have a more detailed report later after the event. Having too much fun currently :hillbilly:

IMG_20220429_124547_519.jpg

PXL_20220429_195037571.jpg

PXL_20220429_195720312.jpg

PXL_20220429_230510345.jpg

That truck is awesome. I wish I had gotten more time to check it out. I'll hope to catch it at another event.

Frank

That truck is awesome. I wish I had gotten more time to check it out. I'll hope to catch it at another event.

Frank
Thanks man it was good to meet you also. I hope to bring it to a lot of other events all around the country and wheel the crap out of it! I just got back into town today I will be doing a full report on the EVJ80 tomorrow.

Very. Impressed.

Reactions: jbz
I think you're showing us the future of off-reading.

What are the logistics like? Are you recharging at a public charger in town? How far have you ventured on the trails? I've never been to Moab, so I have no idea about relative distances.

Do you have a rough idea on the range per charge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom