SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (3 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm over here sweatin' which truck to run. The daily driver 60 that's rusting apart around me, has OME suspension sag by about 2" on one side, and no power steering. Or the new 60 that at least looks nicer, but that I've never driven - and has the engine about 1/3 torn down. Who knows what'll shake out when I get that one up and running. Will the brakes work? Power steering functional? Busted diffs? Who knows....

I'll make sure I get one up to snuff between job #1, job #2, two kids with a bunch of activities, playing in three bands (why do I do this to myself??), and a budget of almost nothing. See y'all in August.
…3 bands….is one of them playing Wedn night at SAS I hope?!?!

…3 bands….is one of them playing Wedn night at SAS I hope?!?!
🤣 I ain’t lugging all that gear up to Ouray with me! I’ll guarantee to get our party shut down real quick if I do haha.

I'm right there with you, @ryaneddy16. I'm ditching the electrics. Also gonna be adding some heat shielding to the bottom of the floor pan.

As for what has been completed,

this -->
1651672259098.png
led to-->
1651672308790.png
which led to -->
1651672389914.png
. Mo' bettah. Transfer case shifter cover will get fixed up soon.

Also, no more struggling to talk to the people at the back of the line:

1651672217458.png

Last edited:
So, someone got out and I got in. KOA is full, but will go to a disbursed beautiful site very near Town 8-15 min. Bears (Beer will) exist in area.

So, someone got out and I got in. KOA is full, but will go to a disbursed beautiful site very near Town 8-15 min. Bears (Beer will) exist in area.
was probably my spot… Im soooooo disappointed that I had to cancel. But I guess it gives me another year to convince my wife to take the 40 instead of the 80 (which means I have to finish up the vintage a/c install 😳😳)

80 day warning. How are them preps, repairs, projects coming? I know I still gotta pull my engine to swap in another. An honest 5 days of work to pull, swap engine accessories over, tune, and install. I get back to Colorado in June and get a 2 week window to get this done on the 60 before I take it to Telluride for a bluegrass festival.

I know DJ @DangerNoodle is just getting started on his project.

Screenshot_20220512-073607_Facebook.jpg

I’m just starting on pulling the motor out.
80 day warning. How are them preps, repairs, projects coming? I know I still gotta pull my engine to swap in another. An honest 5 days of work to pull, swap engine accessories over, tune, and install. I get back to Colorado in June and get a 2 week window to get this done on the 60 before I take it to Telluride for a bluegrass festival.

View attachment 3006771

Please communicate to all the slider vendors of this 80 day warning, and to HURRY IT UP!!

View attachment 3006771

20220512_220916.jpg

20220512_220921.jpg

Drivetrain is out.

That's the easy part 😆. Now let's talk wiring harness for the Cadi
Red is typically positive, Black is is negative most of the time. That is where you start from. Mostly Grey from that point on. 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom