75 Pork Barrels, Two in the works, And one 68 piglet (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok guys I"m Hijacking my TWIN brothers tread , From now on it will be his and my 55s builds . Both are being brought back to life .
His 1975 stocker , ( I love it ) and my 1975 SOA Resto-Mod . My will do the Rubithon , His is a mall crawler ??? Enjoy !

20220502_174310.jpg

20220426_135345.jpg

20220426_131012.jpg

20220415_181041.jpg

We're excited to announce that the (almost) Annual Valley Hybrids Swap Meet is coming back for 2022! There will be drawings and prizes. It’s free to attend as a guest or $20 for individuals to participate or $50 for businesses to participate as a vendor. A huge THANK YOU to Perry and Sons for allowing us to use their facility to make this possible! Check them out on Facebook and Instagram. And visit their fruit stand at 13881 CA-99, Manteca, California 95336 (same location as the swap meet). Be sure to RSVP on our Facebook page to stay current on the most up to date swap meet information. Potential vendors can email sales@valleyhybrids.com or message our office manager here on Mud @Maximista. We can't wait to see everyone there!

Valley Hybrids Swap Meet May 14, 2022​

Poor mans way of saving $$$$$
I use what ever scrap steel I can find , Also I weld without GAS ,
Got a get-er-done

20220503_142538.jpg

We are two now my Brother came across a 75 also. So game on, Mine almost original, His V/8, Auto, SOA, Both need work but they do run, it’s going to be interesting to see the difference in both. Enjoy the ride

You have some details on this install. I am on fence with my skill set to obtain this. Looks like exactly I need to do though. That’s the ford shock tower?
Ya 20 years of LC knowledge ???? And still learing , Old school LC builds , For spring over gotta cut and turn the Knuckles , for Caster and pinon angles simple enough ,But u gotta research , and yes Ford shock mounts . Only problem I gotta change the passenger side also because the top shock mount , on the 55 is the bolt on top mount . The Ford mount is a bolt though the eye mount ( Bummer). Also that is a Scout box (good ) but I think the FJ 60 box is better ( 4 bolts for mounting )

Also guys check out this Grill Cut out Toyota ???

20220403_150245.jpg

Last edited:
Those wedges are for leveling up the winch on the frame. I believe they go under the back mounting bar. When I mounted mine I didn't know about them, so never used any leveling washer, etc. 🤷‍♂️ works fine .
Great I forgot where they went when I took them off 5 years ago thanks

Dale, bring those wedges to the swap meet. I will buy them from you if you’re not going to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom