SOLD 1995 Land Cruiser Part Out - 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, this is the first time I am posting on here, I don't quite understand how it works.
I am new to the land cruiser community and unfortunately, I have to leave so soon.
My 1995 land cruiser has reached the end of its life it is so rusted the body is barely connected to the frame the gas tank is rotting and it is a liability to fix anything on it. it has check engine codes popping up everywhere. it has typical cruiser wear everywhere
the car is just no longer a good option for me financially, I cannot save the car so if someone wants to save it they can buy it as a whole, otherwise, I am going to part out the good stuff.
it is a solid truck, its still running and driving, I don't know what y'all are in the market for
locking diffs are good
air intake is good
set of off-road tires
brake lines up front recently replaced

shocks are no good, rusted and leaking
you don't want the coils

I don't know where the best place to get rid of this stuff is, so i thought I'd ask for help here
I don't know if there is a way for you to contact me so I guess I'll be checking the thread regularly

How much for the whole thing? Also you want to post this in the classified section.

how would i go about posting it in the classified section, i don't quite know how the site works.
I don't know how realistic it is to get what I want. Want to shoot me some numbers?

Click on the link I posted and follow the instructions on the page. It’s really simple. The rules state you must list a price though.

Hi, this is the first time I am posting on here, I don't quite understand how it works.
I am new to the land cruiser community and unfortunately, I have to leave so soon.
My 1995 land cruiser has reached the end of its life it is so rusted the body is barely connected to the frame the gas tank is rotting and it is a liability to fix anything on it. it has check engine codes popping up everywhere. it has typical cruiser wear everywhere
the car is just no longer a good option for me financially, I cannot save the car so if someone wants to save it they can buy it as a whole, otherwise, I am going to part out the good stuff.
it is a solid truck, its still running and driving, I don't know what y'all are in the market for
locking diffs are good
air intake is good
set of off-road tires

you don't want the coils

I don't know where the best place to get rid of this stuff is, so i thought I'd ask for help here
I don't know if there is a way for you to contact me so I guess I'll be checking the thread regularly
I got an 80 a while back and it didn't come with a spare (have that now) or the tool bag or the jack. If you have that I'd be interested.

Sent you a message.
Looking for a set of axles depending on how crusty.

locking diffs are good
air intake is good
set of off-road tires

you don't want the coils

I am looking to get around $6k for the whole truck based on the value of the main parts, but I'm willing to negotiate.
I will post pictures soon

What color is the interior?

You can post in Classified sections. You are in general parts section now. There is a section for "PART OUT" and "VEHICLE" by series.
Just so you know.

Moved to Parting Out section

Do you have any pictures? I am interested in the Axles as well if @Geobeler doesn't work out.

Im in need of:

1) Bolts for front seats, seat bracket to floor
2) Clips that hold window crank to spindle, and
3) Screws that hold the interior door handle to door.

Any or all.

Thanks,
Rob

Good Day! I'm interested in the driver's side headlight. I'm also interested in the rear side marker light (RED). Please let me know if you still have them and for how much. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom