SOLD Houston, TX TRD Rock Warrior Five Lug Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of four TRD Rock Warrior Five Lug Wheels for sale. I'm selling the set for $800 and you pay for shipping (my zip is 77450 for shipping). I paid more for them, but want to move them quickly so not looking to break the set up. Fortunately for the buyer I have already removed all the screws so the tough part is done. Note, one of the wheels has some scaring on the front face, but not so bad that it can't be refurbished. Wife changed her mind and no longer wants me to restore these for her Sequoia. Hoping to get my other set restored and on the LC200 soon

tempImageF8utT0.png

tempImageUGg64B.png

tempImagesN154f.png

Set of four TRD Rock Warrior Five Lug Wheels for sale. I'm selling the set for $800 and you pay for shipping (my zip is 77450 for shipping). I paid more for them, but want to move them quickly so not looking to break the set up. Fortunately for the buyer I have already removed all the screws so the tough part is done. Note, one of the wheels has some scaring on the front face, but not so bad that it can't be refurbished. Wife changed her mind and no longer wants me to restore these for her Sequoia. Hoping to get my other set restored and on the LC200 soon

View attachment 2987456

View attachment 2987459

View attachment 2987460

View attachment 2987456

View attachment 2987459

View attachment 2987460
Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom