IH Scout Hoard in Nebraska (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Just drove back from Lindsay, NE the other day and I saw this guy who seems to have the corner on IH rigs. Not sure of the exact address but he was located opposite corner form this sign.

1647537114817.JPEG

1647537115209.JPEG

In the small, Eastern Montana town where my mom's family is from there's a guy who has an assortment of probably 15-20 old Internationals, mostly Scouts and pickups. I always enjoyed driving past and seeing what all he had sitting around his yard.

In the small, Eastern Montana town where my mom's family is from there's a guy who has an assortment of probably 15-20 old Internationals, mostly Scouts and pickups. I always enjoyed driving past and seeing what all he had sitting around his yard.
Those PS boxes are almost impossible to find anymore. At least in WI

Coonrods here in Colorado is another mecca for scouts…

Been thinking about restoring one of these. Found a '93 Scout ii I like. Is there a forum like Mud for Scouts?

Been thinking about restoring one of these. Found a '93 Scout ii I like. Is there a forum like Mud for Scouts?

Scout II was from 1971 to 1980, so no you haven’t found a 1993 Scout II.

Just drove back from Lindsay, NE the other day and I saw this guy who seems to have the corner on IH rigs. Not sure of the exact address but he was located opposite corner form this sign.

View attachment 2955131

View attachment 2955132
Quick google maps search tells me this is in Norfolk, NE. I hope those Travelers go up for sale soon or there won't be anything left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom