Heading to TN for GSMTR in June, Any Interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Guys, planning on making the trip east to TN in June for the Great Smokey Mountain Trail Ride put on by STLCA if anyone is interested in going along. Won't be doing the whole week but aiming to be there Thursday 6/16 to Sunday 6/19.

Adam

Would this be a trail ride that would provide plenty of pin striping opportunities?

Would this be a trail ride that would provide plenty of pin striping opportunities?

If you elect to go on ATV only trails, then most likely.
Trails for full sized vehicles, opportunities for pin striping are rare unless you are seeking out such opportunities.

Also if you elected to pop over to Royal Blue WMA, the trails there should offer extensive opportunities for pin striping.

Thanks, I was curious what type of trails exist out there. I definitely don't enjoy hearing fingernails scraping on a blackboard, LOL. I have other vices though.

Yeah I don't have much of an idea of what it's like out that way but by the pictures it looks pretty cool.
I went last year i didnt really participate much in the event because i had just happened to be going the same weekend as the event and registration had closed by then. But this year i will be registering and going for the event. I can tell you i had a blast at Windrock and got a chance to check out Royal Blue WMA as well that larry mentioned. Over all TN is a great state a lot to do. You will not be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom