What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got my drawers stained and installed from Wes at shawneehillsworkshop.com last week and this week I fixed the knock sensor wire that came out of the connector and put in a new fuel filter while I had the fuel rail unplugged.
tempImageajtXqd.jpg

tempImage1QgLGM.jpg

tempImageufezf5.jpg

Ordered this Ironman front bumper on the 17th when they had their sale. Wasn't expecting it to ship until 4/15, Stoked to
Be able to install this weekend!

8C07E9B9-E9CD-41F0-BECA-0E6F7BA76B31.jpeg

Put on some gently used Toyo AT/II tires and did a okay but not great headlight polish

is this the same part as the harrop/eaton? or is eaton a different part number?
If I’m remember right from when I was looking for a rear locker they are crossed referenced but Harrop AU has a different part number than the Eaton but they are the same unit.

I reached out to the guys at Cruiser Bros for snagging this puppy, just verified the part number against Eaton’s application guide.

If I’m remember right from when I was looking for a rear locker they are crossed referenced but Harrop AU has a different part number than the Eaton but they are the same unit.

I reached out to the guys at Cruiser Bros for snagging this puppy, just verified the part number against Eaton’s application guide.
Appreciate it man

Broke it...

fanbracket.JPG

Thinking back to the timing belt job I did a year ago I can't recall if the fan bracket was replaced, but I'm guessing it wasn't. I think the brand new fan clutch finally did it in after 235K miles.

Parts were on order before the tow truck showed up. Should have it back up in no time.

Broke it...

View attachment 2968775

Thinking back to the timing belt job I did a year ago I can't recall if the fan bracket was replaced, but I'm guessing it wasn't. I think the brand new fan clutch finally did it in after 235K miles.

Parts were on order before the tow truck showed up. Should have it back up in no time.
This must be the year of fan bracket failures. I'm losing count of the number that I've seen fail over the past 6 months. I replaced mine a few months ago.

1Apr22

Not a whole lot going on. Got big booty Judy up in the air and knocked out greasing the U-joints and slip yokes. While I had her in the air noticed that imma probably need a skid for the fuel tank.

Greased up, took a 5 mile loop, and checked again.

FC330537-7AFD-4C55-97A0-A76ACE12446D.jpeg

Fuel tank skid not too bad, but might end up getting one sooner than later.

A013F6FE-69BE-47FE-A616-A66D3B53252F.jpeg

General inspection.

46A66825-EFEE-4599-A23E-CB2955EBA4C2.jpeg

This must be the year of fan bracket failures. I'm losing count of the number that I've seen fail over the past 6 months. I replaced mine a few months ago.
Mine started making horrible noise at 248k miles. Since it requires almost as much disassembly as the whole timing belt job, I just did the full timing belt at the same time too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom