WHEELING EVENTS in 2022? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doesn't The Cove require coordination with site owners prior to arrival? I believe @afgman786 did the sweet talking last time we did a day trip there.
Also keep in mind that some will balk at the fees. It's close which is a plus, but it'll cost ya.

@DominicanFZJ80 yes you have to setup with the Cove prier to showing up. And they want 10 trucks to make it worth there time to set in the booth.

Well my plans keep getting crapped on so I had to bail on the CRR this year AND the trip to Ouray CO is canceled this year as well!!! So the GF and I are trying to see if we can get to the Coal Miner instead....and then going to the mountains of WV for the rest of the vacation time.

But I am going to make it to the Fall Crawl!!!

@DominicanFZJ80 yes you have to setup with the Cove prier to showing up. And they want 10 trucks to make it worth there time to set in the booth.

put me down for a cove spring trip. hopefully not in April as that's shaping up to be a ridiculously busy month
I'm hoping for a June trip to the Cove, my schedule will be freed up by then. Ideally I want to get there twice this summer before Fall Crawl.

I read on their website that they require a 2-night stay for camping. That kind of sucks as I was envisioning arriving at daybreak on a Saturday morning, throw up a tent, wheel (with whomever shows up) all Saturday, then spend the night and departing Sunday morning. For those that are familiar with the Cove mgmt, is this feasible or are they not flexible on the 2-night minimum?

We do have a date set.

I don’t remember what the date is.

@Stumpalama will know.

MAY 13 AT 8 AM – MAY 15 AT 12 PM
East Coast 4Runner Jamboree 2022
AOAA Coal Township, PA

Hosted by the Hilux Surf Off-road folks from MD.

Had a blast at our 6/11 outing even though I broke something in the front diff; will get to pulling and repairing it asap. Is Fall Crawl going the weekend of 10/23? Iron Maiden is performing at Capital One Arena in DC on 10/23 also.

Yes I believe it is the weekend of the 21st. But we don’t do anything but pack up and go home on the 23rd.

Yes I believe it is the weekend of the 21st. But we don’t do anything but pack up and go home on the 23rd.
after some consideration, the wife decided she wasn't as big a fan after all and retracted her request. Ticket prices have been inflationized too. No need to rush through my post-Fall Crawl washdown now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom