Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted this over in the 100 section. Figure you fine folks may find it useful too.

My nearby dealership appears to be having some major discounts. Can't help but price out some of the typically expensive parts for our trucks and seeing shocking numbers. Thought someone may find helpful as they are also providing shipping discounts. Hope some of you can save some cash.

parts.toyotaofdecatur.com

Thanks! Just bought a radiator, full set of brake pads, and interior cabin air filter shipped for what my local dealer wanted for just the radiator picked up in person. Lucky I didn’t stop at the dealer on my way home from work as planned. I wouldn’t have been happy. I agree, their prices are shocking.
Ken

They are good folks. Their parts are always cheaper than any other dealership. That’s who I was getting my parts from when I lived in Birmingham.

Nothing for gulf states that I know of. I have a great discount site local to me and decatur is crushing their prices at the moment even if I had to pay for shipping.. which I won't because the order will be about $1k over the $75 threshold...

Thanks for posting this.. I saved a ton even over my usual discount site on all the stuff to do 16+ front brake swap. 2016 front calipers were only $104 each!! Rotors $45. Just crazy.

Also the parts to change my other rear axle bearing.

FYI I called to ask who they use for shipping.. he said toyota only covers $200 of shipping for free, so if you have heavy stuff like rotors and calipers it's best to break the orders up into different ones over the $75 threshold (to get free shipping) but small enough to stay under that $200 shipping costs worth. My order ended up in four parts.

Thanks for posting this.. I saved a ton even over my usual discount site on all the stuff to do 16+ front brake swap. 2016 front calipers were only $104 each!! Rotors $45. Just crazy.

FYI I called to ask who they use for shipping.. he said toyota only covers $200 of shipping for free, so if you have heavy stuff like rotors and calipers it's best to break the orders up into different ones over the $75 threshold (to get free shipping) but small enough to stay under that $200 shipping costs worth. My order ended up in four parts.
Have a link so I can read up on the 2016 front brake swap?

The HE non-3rd-row rubber mat (PT206-60200-02) is priced well but shipping defaults to $300

Looks like I’m pulling this trigger too and just hope I figure out how to best drill the knuckle. :O

Have a link so I can read up on the 2016 front brake swap?
Some discussion is buried in Teckis’ diy big brake/tundra swap thread. I plan to document this as I put it together in a dedicated thread but it’ll be some time before I get that off the ground. Basically you need to find a way to drill the 12.2mm caliper bolt holes in the knuckle out to ~14.2, then everything bolts on. The devil is in doing that cleanly.

Alternately you can bolt on tundra calipers to get the same size rotor but they use a different line attachment and IMO the land cruiser method is worth the effort of drilling the knuckles.

Yeah, please share the part# to help others...

Yeah, please share the part# to help others...
All parts are for a 2016 cruiser.

Left caliper 47750-60320
Right caliper 47730-60320
Brake rotor (2) 43512-60210
Caliper bolt (4) 90105-14198
Crush washer (2) 47389-50020

Run whatever tundra pads you prefer.

Splash shield swap is optional. Details on fitment of 08-15 in Teckis thread. With the great prices I’m just doing them. This requires loosening cv nut and removing bearing from knuckle.
Left splash shield 47704-60100
Right splash shield 47703-60100

Following parts are if you change splash shields
Cv nut cotter pin (2) 95381-04045
Bearing to knuckle oring (2) 90301-99182
Cv nut grease cap (2) 43514-34020

Thank you. Great tip, I saved a bunch.

Run whatever tundra pads you prefer.
Just so I don't make a stupid mistake in my rush to purchase, these will work with the 2016+ calipers, correct? I think I remember that the pads are the same size even with the upgrade.

Part: 0446560280

Just so I don't make a stupid mistake in my rush to purchase, these will work with the 2016+ calipers, correct? I think I remember that the pads are the same size even with the upgrade.

Part: 0446560280
I do remember reading that they work but haven’t tried it myself. I have low-mile TRD pads on my rig now and the plan is to just move those over, even though I know it’s best to use new pads with new rotors.

Edit: I checked the parts diagrams and 08-15 or 16-21 use the same part number for front pads. So yes they'll work.

Last edited:
Wow, simply astounding. I was all like, "Yeah, I guess I'll stock up on some filters and stuff." Then I was all like, "How did my cart fill up with so much stuff so quickly?" :rofl:

FWIW, I did not need to split up my order to keep shipping under the $200 others mentioned, as the Decatur site already seems to cap the shipping cost below that.

1647623803560.png

Wow, simply astounding. I was all like, "Yeah, I guess I'll stock up on some filters and stuff." Then I was all like, "How did my cart fill up with so much stuff so quickly?" :rofl:

FWIW, I did not need to split up my order to keep shipping under the $200 others mentioned, as the Decatur site already seems to cap the shipping cost below that.

View attachment 2955867
He mentioned it because I had a bunch of heavy stuff like brake rotors and calipers, which are steel on our trucks. Still may have been under the limit but he said there was no harm in avoiding the issue completely by splitting it up.

Also something about shipping costs can seem lower than they turn out to be, but I don’t remember the details.

And, you are reminding me I might as well go ahead and get a radiator. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom