TAC Garage Sale 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
Post your Land Cruiser stuff here.

Sellers:
One post per Tornado Alley Cruiser member only!
Please edit and/or remove your ad when your item(s) are sold.
If you have buyers asking the same question over and over, edit your post to answer these questions.
You may cross link if you have placed an ad in the regular Mud classifieds.
DO NOT cross link to e-bay. You may join the band.
Note your location and preferably your zip code as this will help buyers with shipping cost estimates.
You must be a current member of TAC to post here.

Buyers:
If you have questions for seller, use PM or e-mail. DO NOT RESPOND HERE!!!
DO NOT post questions in the thread!

This garage sale issue will expire 12-31-2022

FREE

200-Series WeatherTech Cargo Mat…Dark Brown

Dave
eight one 6 - eight 6 three - eighty six hundred

5A2C3FAF-51A5-4E9E-A303-2C754E8C7DE0.jpeg

Anybody want a free refrigerator that will probably outlive Keith Richards

8ED0DBCA-5DA3-41B3-8A35-7BDBFCF7765B.jpeg

59926B2C-9B3F-47B8-99C1-0ACA7284E718.jpeg

31062180-A645-4D78-8F7E-618F8826FA30.jpeg

Don't make fun of an old man with weak tech skills. 96 oem not bashed don't know what their worth. Have some of the mud flaps and stuff as well. pick up or drop off at the next meeting. Oh and I have 06 4 runner ones as well. rear tail light guards, (and rear tail light guards, yes you know the ones my first purchase :bang:) passenger side has a little tweak. Chap79 want to trade for a bird? :rofl:

oem stepsides 1.jpg

oem stepsides 2.jpg

FREE

I was going to build either an off road or tear drop camper but a work relocation has nixed that plan. Offering up my trailer project.

Frame is from a StarCraft Meteor pop-up camper, titled registered in Missouri. Measurements are 12’ in overall length. Box is 96.5” x 55.25”. Five lug dexter axle 67” flange to flange, Karrier 205/75r15 tires, two flat style fenders. Can be made into a roller if you want to tow it home.

Would prefer it all go to one person or I’m willing to piece it out if no one wants the whole thing.

View attachment 2953245View attachment 2953246View attachment 2953247View attachment 2953248
I'll take it, Sammy has been after me to build him one.

Sold
Up for sale 68/69 FJ40, will turn over but it is not getting spark. It was used as a trail vehicle previously and does not have a title.
Asking $2,500.
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1262.JPG
IMG_1268.JPG

Last edited:
Don't make fun of an old man with weak tech skills. 96 oem not bashed don't know what their worth. Have some of the mud flaps and stuff as well. pick up or drop off at the next meeting. Oh and I have 06 4 runner ones as well. rear tail light guards, (and rear tail light guards, yes you know the ones my first purchase :bang:) passenger side has a little tweak. Chap79 want to trade for a bird? :rofl:

View attachment 2953427

View attachment 2953428
I need some of the mud flap pieces, the L&R rears at the end of the running boards.

I rebuilt the center arm, drag link and replaced all the TRE on my 77 FJ40. Going with Saginaw now, so I'm not using the drag link, center arm and the relay rod end. Price is one case of beer. SOLD

Blasted, painted and replaced the seals on the steering box. Price is two cases of beer. Firm.

5C3825EA-02D9-46AB-86B3-06E6E4C37BAB.jpeg

DBD44DE6-6AE4-4870-8589-B9E3056CB212.jpeg

SOLD

Last edited:
***SOLD***

Hi TAC, I am selling the drawer system I built for my 2006 LX 470 but it should work for other 100s with the 3rd row out. It has been awesome, I've used it for two years but with more kids we decided to go to an off-road trailer so we are selling it. It holds the stove, the fridge, sink and sprayer, and has a ton of storage in the drawers. I allowed room for the second row to recline back still and have storage behind that seat for things like camp chairs etc as well as storage on the side wings. I built it with 3/4" and 1/2" plywood that is glued and screwed or nailed. It has the 500 pound Fulturer ball bearing drawer slides and has two coats of Rhino liner. I am leaving the switches, relays, and 12v water pump/sprayer but I took off the 120v inverter you see in the pics. Just in parts alone I have about $900 in it but I would sell if for $600 to TAC. Let me know if you have any questions. - Brian 913-940-2306
IMG_0429.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

IMG_0801.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

Last edited:
Brian, I'm interested but we are leaving Wed for relic run. How soon do u need to unload that drawer system? My piggy bank is a little low having just picked up a 100, pd uncle Sam and now we are brilliantly driving across country towing this week! Need any trades? I have 2 sets of five 33's on 100 series rims

Brian, I'm interested but we are leaving Wed for relic run. How soon do u need to unload that drawer system? My piggy bank is a little low having just picked up a 100, pd uncle Sam and now we are brilliantly driving across country towing this week! Need any trades? I have 2 sets of five 33's on 100 series rims
I’ll PM you…

I can pick it up and front you some $$$ if needed...

If they neeed to be out of Brian's garage then yes grab em. Brian might want the room

To use one of kellys favorite images. Guess I need to pull the rear seats and belts now!

5ced814d7f105.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom