Moving Coolant Overflow Tank? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone managed to move the coolant overflow reservoir to the other side like in the picture below? Any ideas how to get it done? Or would it cause any issue? Need that space to fit some electronics around the aux batt!

The truck in the pic is not mine, jic.

TIA 🍻

2D7B57E7-0E90-4072-97E6-03747F3BBF45.jpeg

Has anyone managed to move the coolant overflow reservoir to the other side like in the picture below? Any ideas how to get it done? Or would it cause any issue? Need that space to fit some electronics around the aux batt!

The truck in the pic is not mine, jic.

TIA 🍻

View attachment 2950779
Just get a 3FE.

introducing my little problem solver....

AKA " Killer Kool Little Guy "

Genuine NipponDenso

comes with
Yellow gold zinc plated mounting bracket

comes with enough hose for a DRIVERS SIDE / LHD Mounting location any land cruiser engine bay ..............

1647151030556.png

1647151076997.png

denso 12.png

It wouldn't cause any issues to move it, just don't kink the new, longer hose.
I've seen one relocated back near the washer bottle.

It wouldn't cause any issues to move it, just don't kink the new, longer hose.
I've seen one relocated back near the washer bottle.
Any idea what hose I can use? Now to figure out where to put it. Lol. Thanks for the info

Measure the spigot on the radiator/tank cap and find hose to fit. It's probably 5-6mm (1/4") but make sure it's a snug fit so it doesn't suck air under negative pressure.
If you can't easily source coolant hose, fuel hose might be more available. Fuel hose will be more expensive and more rigid. The extra rigidity will be good over the longer run to prevent it collapsing but may put extra stress on the plastic spigot of the overflow tank cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom