beadlock wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello there guys, I am in the market looking to purchase some 17 inch beadlock wheels for my lc200. It's really useful for the sand so it'd be perfect. However, I just can't find many brands that do beadlocks for the lc200. So far I fou d the pro comp beadlocks and I've also seen the hutchinsons, but there are no specs ln the hutchinsons. Please do comment other wheels as well. I don't mind imoirting them.

Kmc will make that bolt pattern for ya. Cost more but that’s the route I would go. That way you also have more options for offset as well. Another one I’d look at would be Innov8. Bit pricey but really nice gear.

The MAWLR had rock monsters

Are beadlock wheels now street legal? :oops:

Icon Rebound Pro has a +25mm 5x150 option

The ICON Alloys Rebound PRO with patented INNERLOCK TECHNOLOGY offers the best of both worlds by using a robust bead retention system to keep the tire bead secured to the wheel while also being fully DOT compliant.

You can get Method 101s in custom bolt patterns, and Innov8 has 5x150 wheels as well. Other option is to pick wheel of your choice and send to OMF to have them convert to beadlocks.

I've been under the impression they're not illegal. Not DOT/SAE approved, but not illegal.

Hello there guys, I am in the market looking to purchase some 17 inch beadlock wheels for my lc200. It's really useful for the sand so it'd be perfect. However, I just can't find many brands that do beadlocks for the lc200. So far I fou d the pro comp beadlocks and I've also seen the hutchinsons, but there are no specs ln the hutchinsons. Please do comment other wheels as well. I don't mind imoirting them.
I had those Hutchinsons on my 100 series. They were great wheels, loved airing down to 5-8 PSI. They were DOT legal too, not that it matters for the UAE though.

K8fKYX0.jpg

IPtrERJ.jpg

Specs are 17x8.5, et27. Each wheel weighs around 40 lbs due to the dual beadlock tech, same as they use on military vehicles.

I believe they discontinued that model though - last I looked I couldn't find it on their site.

You also have to mount your own tires as most tire shops won't do it.

WTsywLW.jpg

Some are and some are not. Some are DOT and some are not.

Meeting DOT standards is "self policing" s DOT does not test the products, they just set the rules.

This is an example of beadlocks that are street legal.

Some are and some are not. Some are DOT and some are not.

Meeting DOT standards is "self policing" s DOT does not test the products, they just set the rules.

This is an example of beadlocks that are street legal.

I see no Rock Monster wheels that would fit a LC200/LX570: Available Rock Monster Wheels

Unless I'm missing something???

I see no Rock Monster wheels that would fit a LC200/LX570: Available Rock Monster Wheels

Unless I'm missing something???
I think the 5x150 consumer model got discontinued. They still make some military models for the 200 but they’re not easy for the public to buy

OMF Performance will modify factory wheels and turn them into beadlock wheels. I chose to do the Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior wheels and keep the overall weight down. These are around 27lbs. I’ve been running them for a few years, from my 100 and now onto my 200. They saw 3-4psi under my 100 in deep snow. Haven’t done a snow trip yet in my 200.
30C36431-342F-474B-8308-6761EB7D8D9A.jpeg

The center cap is custom, not from OMF. And if you go this route, Bones was very easy to work with. That’s the name he goes by.
FF5A02D8-108B-4398-9F3A-2FEAEDCB12EC.jpeg
97E360F8-EA4A-4F81-9819-A60540F4C007.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe different rules in the UAE...
I had those Hutchinsons on my 100 series. They were great wheels, loved airing down to 5-8 PSI. They were DOT legal too, not that it matters for the UAE though.

K8fKYX0.jpg

IPtrERJ.jpg

Specs are 17x8.5, et27. Each wheel weighs around 40 lbs due to the dual beadlock tech, same as they use on military vehicles.

I believe they discontinued that model though - last I looked I couldn't find it on their site.

WTsywLW.jpg
Ah really? I've messaged them regarding specs but got not reply as of yet. We were really keeping our eyes on those Hutchinsons. We asked a local garage and they quoted us about 1 grand USD per wheel which seems like crazy money. How much did those cost per wheel. I heard that they are heavy, but has that affected your performance. From what I'm seeing, they're only a few pounds heavier than the normal beadlock. If they are discontinued, would you know a shop that still has some stock?

Icon Rebound Pro has a +25mm 5x150 option

The ICON Alloys Rebound PRO with patented INNERLOCK TECHNOLOGY offers the best of both worlds by using a robust bead retention system to keep the tire bead secured to the wheel while also being fully DOT compliant.
Ah yes I've seen these. On their website it says it's not compatible with the lc200 even though all the fitments fit up... wonder if you know about those. And would you know if they're as good as proper beadlocks or if they're a little bit of a compromise

Ah yes I've seen these. On their website it says it's not compatible with the lc200 even though all the fitments fit up... wonder if you know about those. And would you know if they're as good as proper beadlocks or if they're a little bit of a compromise

Their web site says they are OK for my 2013 LC200:

Picture1.jpg

HTH

WTsywLW.jpg

Could please tell what tool is that you are using to mount the tires?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom