Cruisers in Recent Media (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There were 4 matching blue 40's on Starsky & Hutch last night, all driven by the bad guys. Bonus points go to me for managing to get a pic that includes one of the ugliest cars ever built but only shows the least offensive part of it. Anybody wanna guess what it might be?

IMG_4020.jpeg
IMG_4026.jpeg

Datsun (Nissan) B-210?
Subaru?

Subaru Brat with roll cage and rear tailgunner seats

Peter Millar ad:

1645493227041.png

Wife tore this out of the most recent Costco magazine & put it on my dresser…It’s an article on importance of keeping your car clean…I complimented her on sharing a picture of the built LX470, she admitted she didn’t notice that but that it might be good for us to share the article with our daughters & their husbands since they don’t keep their cars as clean as I keep ours!!

653C3D68-0F88-4FF3-A805-AC5D7DC91A26.jpeg

This is a BBC australia series, easy to watch and quite a few land cruisers and other yotas, subies, leons, etc. Not a deep thinking series, more entertainment with dark humor.

This is a BBC australia series, easy to watch and quite a few land cruisers and other yotas, subies, leons, etc. Not a deep thinking series, more entertainment with dark humor.

Have to download that and give it a watch. Looks pretty good and most BBC involved shows have a high production value.

Screenshot_20220310-225958_Instagram.jpg

Not recent but I'm sitting here this morning watching American Made and saw a nice freeborn red 60 used by the cartel! Seen this movie a dozen times but never paid enough attention to notice the truck.

IMG_9927.JPG

I hate reality tv shows, but I will watch anything that has a modified 80 in the advertisement for it. Just like I watched alaskan offroad warriors and slogged through the terrible fake drama.

View attachment 2738493
Do they utilise the 80 in the show?

Do they utilise the 80 in the show?
Yeah its in a lot of the promo material. I downloaded the show but haven't found the time to watch any.

In Jamaica, the royals (the bald dude and the hottie) driving in armored 200.

Cant remember what the stain in history comment was about….
4487724F-7D95-4F4A-B31B-B964E12F132A.png

Was in @Comet 's backyard, Roanoke, VA for a wedding this past weekend and spotted this at one of the outdoor shops downtown.....3 colors available on the Smartwool website but $55 is steep for a tshirt…but you do get a free pair of socks right now with any order over $49.
B53BA14F-F644-4952-9651-6CE58A7038B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Cover of wife's Southern Living magazine has a 62 on the Blue Ridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom