Wanted FJ45LV door-side latches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scoobiedubes

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm starting to slowly piece the FJ28 together now, and doing some inventory of parts that I still need. I've been able to get almost everything that the FJ45LV shared, but I'm still looking for a set of the door-side mechanisms. Every one of them was missing from the FJ28. If anybody has a set they'd be willing to spare, or even one or two hopefully I can piece all 4 together.

I do have a back-up plan with some FJ55 hardware that I think we can make work, but obviously the "real deal" would be a better way to go if I can find it.

EDIT: deleted the incorrect sketch, see post 4 below for correct highlight

1645827453475.png

Last edited:
I'm starting to slowly piece the FJ28 together now, and doing some inventory of parts that I still need. I've been able to get almost everything that the FJ45LV shared, but I'm still looking for a set of the door-side mechanisms. Every one of them was missing from the FJ28. If anybody has a set they'd be willing to spare, or even one or two hopefully I can piece all 4 together.

I do have a back-up plan with some FJ55 hardware that I think we can make work, but obviously the "real deal" would be a better way to go if I can find it.

View attachment 2936584
View attachment 2936585

Let me have a look thru my LV stuff.....I have my old ones I think(I had NOS latches for my truck.....amazing, I know).....I should have the ones I took off and I have 2 random LV doors that I believe have the latches in them. Just need to make sure the other LV I have has all 4.....haven't done an inventory on that truck yet :(

Let me have a look thru my LV stuff.....I have my old ones I think(I had NOS latches for my truck.....amazing, I know).....I should have the ones I took off and I have 2 random LV doors that I believe have the latches in them. Just need to make sure the other LV I have has all 4.....haven't done an inventory on that truck yet :(
Awesome! I really thought this was a long shot finding these (like any unique-to-45LV part) but I would be thrilled if I actually got them. It’s painful to put a part in there i know doesn’t belong. And the mounting holes are identical to the holes in the doors on my 66 45LV so I’m sure that’s what belongs there. Keep me posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom