OHV Work day Feb 26, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone – Our next planned work day is Saturday, Feb. 26th. We’ll do the projects of replacing rotten/broken timbers at Wolf Den TH, Dutch John TH & on Dickey Bell Trail and then I’ll lead a crew of folks to mark and sign the trails. Kyle & Brock will be doing the chainsaw work with the wood timbers. Please let me know by next Wednesday, Feb. 23rd if you would like to camp and if you’d want to camp Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday so I can make arrangements with the hosts for Badin Lake Group Camp. If you want to camp we’d have all of you use the admin campsite we have at the Badin Lake Group Camp.

We’ll meet at 9 am at the Uwharrie Hunt Camp and go from there.

Please dress appropriately in layers for the weather and where closed toed shoes, have work gloves, bring tools you can use for installing wooden timbers and posts and hammering in the orange diamonds. We won’t be doing any metal guardrails at this time except maybe to reset a post that has been knocked over. Make sure to bring lunch and water too. Pray for good weather!! Thanks. Bye - Terry

I have a mtb race at 10 in uwharrie. I can meet after that. I am camping at Riverbend with the other bike racers on Saturday night.

I have a mtb race at 10 in uwharrie. I can meet after that. I am camping at Riverbend with the other bike racers on Saturday night.
@uzj100 I'll be camping at Badin Campground site #13 Saturday night thru Monday. If you want to stop by and say hey, its the vintage orange Bee Line camper.

@uzj100 I'll be camping at Badin Campground site #13 Saturday night thru Monday. If you want to stop by and say hey, its the vintage orange Bee Line camper.
Heck yes.

RAce is at 11. SHould be done by 1 if you guys are still working.

@77 KROOZER @neslrac - There is bonfire and band at Riverbend on Saturday night. Come down and hang out. I will be there with my friends from OverlanderProject and a bunch of mountain bikers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom