SOLD SoCal: Holley carb and Downey adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Being offered as a pair, $75 plus the ride. You can buy either one individually for $74…or the pair for $75. Freedom of choice! America!
E6FBBA42-CAF2-4CAC-BAD6-2A77B8EE0D04.jpeg

I will take the pair for $75 plus the ride, for the Downey adapter and the Holley carb with air cleaner. I will send you a private message with my shipping address.

Do you have a Downey oval air cleaner available for sale?

I will take the pair for $75 plus the ride, for the Downey adapter and the Holley carb with air cleaner. I will send you a private message with my shipping address.

Do you have a Downey oval air cleaner available for sale?
I cannot do this until March. Per my signature line I am out. Hope that’s not a problem.

March timetable at your convenience is not a problem.
Answering machine is back on. Leave me a voicemail and I’ll call you back as soon as I can.😊

If you are lucky enough to find a Downey oval air cleaner aluminum base for a Holley 350, I have a new oval aluminum finned top lid at a very decent price. I'd love to keep making the Downey air cleaners (I still have the molds for Holley oval and TBI round), but the aluminum foundries now want more for the raw castings than the products use to be sold for with all machining and a $$$ K&N filter included.

Answering machine is back on. Leave me a voicemail and I’ll call you back as soon as I can.😊

From your signature block and your excellent website, your preferred sole source of communication is the verbal telephone call. From my aspect I require written correspondence, preferably forum private “conversation”, e-mail, and/or text message.

I recently experience a “stroke” and as such my verbal skills is somewhat challenged until recovered.

My “bad” but I cannot complete the deal on a phone call. If this is a problem, I can re-engage at a future point where I can talk on the phone and be reasonably understood.

If you are lucky enough to find a Downey oval air cleaner aluminum base for a Holley 350, I have a new oval aluminum finned top lid at a very decent price. I'd love to keep making the Downey air cleaners (I still have the molds for Holley oval and TBI round), but the aluminum foundries now want more for the raw castings than the products use to be sold for with all machining and a $$$ K&N filter included.
PM me with a price. Keep in mind that I not a collector.

I could do 15 bucks on the top lid, and about 8 bucks for postage. If interested, send email address so I can send a PayPal invoices ce.

From your signature block and your excellent website, your preferred sole source of communication is the verbal telephone call. From my aspect I require written correspondence, preferably forum private “conversation”, e-mail, and/or text message.

I recently experience a “stroke” and as such my verbal skills is somewhat challenged until recovered.

My “bad” but I cannot complete the deal on a phone call. If this is a problem, I can re-engage at a future point where I can talk on the phone and be reasonably understood.
I appreciate your situation, and I appreciate that you appreciate mine.😊

I tried locking my PM box because there are SO many people who CAN use a telephone but won’t. And even with that, I got a ridiculously long PM yesterday that somehow got thru. :rolleyes:

Unlike some folks who keep all their dealings secret, I have no objection to proceeding with a transaction on an open forum. If you want to give me a shipping address, I can work on a quote for you.😊

Last edited:
I appreciate your situation, and I appreciate that you appreciate mine.😊

I tried locking my PM box because there are SO many people who CAN use a telephone but won’t. And even with that, I got a ridiculously long PM yesterday that somehow got thru. :rolleyes:

Unlike some folks who keep all their dealings secret, I hav no objection to proceeding wi a transaction on an open forum. If you want to give me a shipping address, I can work on a quote for you.😊
Class act as always

Ttt.

Up

X

Y

Z

Mark do you still have the adapter?

Yes, I still have the whole thing.

Got no use for the Holley……

Per my original post, also happy to separate Butch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom