SOLD WA: 1975 FJ55 Glass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skreddy

SILVER Star
Threads
A million apologies, I never knew there was a Pig specific classifieds. I have a super rusty 1975 FJ55 I’ve been parting. It’s pretty well picked over and going to the crusher very soon, but all the glass is there and good. If someone is in need, I will sell it dirt cheap to see it help someone along. BONUS: I’ll GIVE it to you if you pull it!!!

I have some other parts left on it that are decent but it’s pretty picked over, really rusty and there’s so many mouse turds I’ve been trying not to get inside it. Motor/trans/t-case gone. Signals, rear gate motor, steering wheel, floor mats, rear heater, visors, reflectors and lights all gone. I’ll post some specific parts as I get them out that are still there in another ad.

Stanwood. About 45-300 minutes north of seattle, depending on traffic.

HA!!

Great answer. Maybe I should drop off my other steering box to Torfab in person….would give me an excuse.

HA!!

Great answer. Maybe I should drop off my other steering box to Torfab in person….would give me an excuse.
I’m only 25 minutes from Torfab. We are getting closer…..

I finally had time to liberate the engine and trans today. Planning on removing the axles monday and then it’s off to the crusher so won’t have this much longer.

Skreddy,
Got the final box yesterday and thanks... took both lenses out of the tag lights and placed in my green/white. Arm rests getting cleaned and installed today.. Front turn signal is used for parts, and the tailgate innards (southern term I guess) are going to be cleaned, tested and installed this weekend.. a shout out of thanks.. another goes to the boneyard so others may live .. great parts truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom