Reverse Camera relocation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone
ive fitted a new rear bumper with spare wheel carrier built in which now blocks the rear view camera

so was wondering if anyone has relocated it to a different place either in the tailgate or on the carrier

cheers

273960498_4988324634557808_619091205706621793_n.jpg

I have a dissent rear bumper. I relocated my oem cam to the accessories swing arm. My 2005 Lx had a 4wire camera. I just used some spare doorbell wires and extend the connections. I’ve seen some people relocate to the upper rear interior and some in the center of the spare tire carrier…

I have a dissent rear bumper. I relocated my oem cam to the accessories swing arm. My 2005 Lx had a 4wire camera. I just used some spare doorbell wires and extend the connections. I’ve seen some people relocate to the upper rear interior and some in the center of the spare tire carrier…
Did you happen to take any pictures during the process? I have a Dissent as well and looking to relocate my backup camera.

Did you happen to take any pictures during the process? I have a Dissent as well and looking to relocate my backup camera.
No I didn’t. Just pm me for questions. I used some scrap angle iron and made a bracket to mount. Two things to note, camera is off center and it’s at a lower vantage point.

7ACB27B1-95ED-4047-9980-6B941DA4C90B.jpeg

Thanks for the replies

I think i will get a spare camera and bodge that perhaps i can get a 3d print mount made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom