SOLD WA:1980 FJ40 - 25690-61010 EGR Vacuum Modulator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I really just need the filter and cap if you have those, but short of that, I'm willing to purchase the whole modulator. Near Seattle, but they are small, so shipping is an option. Let me know what you have with price.

I really just need the filter and cap if you have those, but short of that, I'm willing to purchase the whole modulator. Near Seattle, but they are small, so shipping is an option. Let me know what you have with price.
Can you upload a pic of what you need? I have a box if 1980 FJ40 electrical stuff. Harness, emissions, etc.

here you go:

20220221_100248[1].jpg

I will rummage around the piles tonight and report back
That would be awesome, thanks for doing that. Full disclosure, I think I have found one, but if you have another one, I might pick it up too as a spare. I may also be interested in the other emissions components you have, including the control unit. And if you run across a carb cooling fan controller... that too!

That would be awesome, thanks for doing that. Full disclosure, I think I have found one, but if you have another one, I might pick it up too as a spare. I may also be interested in the other emissions components you have, including the control unit. And if you run across a carb cooling fan controller... that too!
Its been a while since I boxed all that up so I hope there is something there for you....Stay tuned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom