Covid at breakfast meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am so sorry folks...
I developed symptoms late Saturday night and do not have positive results yet but I think it has to be Covid. Please, please, please watch yourselves closely.

Best,
J

Bummer! Hope you get better quickly 👍👍👍

get well, I have already had this twice in the last year

I am so sorry folks...
I developed symptoms late Saturday night and do not have positive results yet but I think it has to be Covid. Please, please, please watch yourselves closely.

Best,
J

Thanks for the heads up but no worries dude, if I get it, I get it. Are you and Liz passing it back n forth? :rofl:

Just munch a handful of Flintstones and wash it down with a good wiskey.

Seriously though, if it gets bad and you want to try one of those "snake oil" treatments (The ones that work great in Japan, India, and Africa) let me know, I know a guy.

Thanks for the heads up but no worries dude, if I get it, I get it. Are you and Liz passing it back n forth? :rofl:
We have literally made billions of covid babies.

I have a spoon full of covid every morning

I am so sorry folks...

Best,
J
Get well soon! BTW, your "lady friend" is pretty cool!

I may be showing symptoms today, will be watching. I don't think I ever got very close to you, so who knows where I picked it up (if I did).

USPS is giving away two free Covid test kits, if you dont' have any. FYI.

This is the primary reason why I haven't been to any breakfasts in a while (besides just generally being an anti-social person). I'm immuno-compromised, taking immune suppresors to control my Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms. I miss going out to eat inside a restaurant and living my life like a normal person. COVID SUCKS! At least half of my coworkers have tested positive in the past couple of months. I'm sure it's inevitable that it will show up at my house eventually. Maybe it already has and we just didn't know it. But I try to reduce exposure risks where I can. @demoj thanks for being open and honest giving folks a heads up about potential exposure.

Just munch a handful of Flintstones and wash it down with a good wiskey.

Seriously though, if it gets bad and you want to try one of those "snake oil" treatments (The ones that work great in Japan, India, and Africa) let me know, I know a guy.

I may be showing symptoms today, will be watching. I don't think I ever got very close to you, so who knows where I picked it up (if I did).
Be well....

How about you? Were you positive? Are you OK?
Yup I was positive, results yesterday. I am good now though, no fever for 24hrs+. Hope that was the last yo-yo. I am anticipating being wiped out today though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom