Looking for OEM hard line clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LazarusTaxa

SILVER Star
Threads
Pretty much the last parts I need to source or refurbish for my frame-off restoration are the fuel and brake line clamps and grommets that are used throughout the truck. Online sources say these are either discontinued, or no pics are available to verify what the part number represents. While these specific 60 series part numbers might indeed be NLA, I'd like to believe that Toyota has used the same or similar clamps on later models. For those clamps that have a removable rubber grommet, I can re-plate the clamp but replacing the eroding rubber would be great

Does anyone have part numbers handy for p-clamps or the dual/triple line clamps used throughout these trucks? If so, please help me out and let me know. Here are some pics of some of the different types I've pulled off.

brake line clamps.jpg

fuel lines clamps.jpg

fuel vapor line clamps.jpg

hard line clamps.jpg

small line multi clamps.jpg

Pretty much the last parts I need to source or refurbish for my frame-off restoration are the fuel and brake line clamps and grommets that are used throughout the truck. Online sources say these are either discontinued, or no pics are available to verify what the part number represents. While these specific 60 series part numbers might indeed be NLA, I'd like to believe that Toyota has used the same or similar clamps on later models. For those clamps that have a removable rubber grommet, I can re-plate the clamp but replacing the eroding rubber would be great

Does anyone have part numbers handy for p-clamps or the dual/triple line clamps used throughout these trucks? If so, please help me out and let me know. Here are some pics of some of the different types I've pulled off.

View attachment 2929685
View attachment 2929686
View attachment 2929687
View attachment 2929688
View attachment 2929689

1645232031509.png

1645232057812.png

@LazarusTaxa sub'd/watching this. I tried to find a handful of misc brackets scouring Partsouq and amayama with little luck. Found a few metal clamps but not the inner grommets as you mentioned. The brackets and clamps that hold the main wiring harness have disintegrated on mine as well.

These are all still available from Toyota. Have you tried contacting a Toyota parts professional? :idea:

Lol.. You might be surprised to find out that most parts professionals aren't as friendly as you. :rofl:

The ones I know are not interested in hunting down random clips, definitely aren't gonna look through later models to find substitutions, and then even if they were they'd sell them above MSRP.

lot of these are still available. I just received a bunch of them for doing the exact same thing on my 60. It's a bit of digging but you can still get them.

OK, I see some of these clams and grommet inserts might indeed still be available. But, there are no pics, only part numbers. I'll order one of each and update with pics and dimensions of what I get.

I'll do the same with OEM hose clamps (i've already started this one).

My aim is to create threads people can reference whenever they need to find a suitable hose clamp, p-clamp, or bolt to use.

Diagram from Partsouq with each clamp labelled along the line and corresponding parts diagram for each clamp. If Partsouq doesn't have the item in stock throw the part number into Google and see what pops up. I've found dealerships can get these things.

1645640860731.png

Diagram from Partsouq with each clamp labelled along the line and corresponding parts diagram for each clamp. If Partsouq doesn't have the item in stock throw the part number into Google and see what pops up. I've found dealerships can get these things.
Yeah, I use their diagrams extensively. But I've found with bolts and clamps, over the years with all the substitutions, etc., you can end up with something slightly different. Partsouq sells most of the hose clamps and bolts, but these fuel and brake line clamps they don't seem to offer.

Did you ever find the clamps? I'm looking for brake line clamps.

They are all available from Toyota....use the diagrams and plug into online toyota dealer site and order....it is extremely easy and the diagram has already been posted for you to reference when hunting through the diagrams....here is another softball.

Trick to ordering is to either use partsouq, amayama or the USA parts ordering....aka "parts.toyotasandiego.com" (pick your favorite dealer that supports online ordering for best price). By ordering direct from Toyota you get the 1 year warranty where buying from a reseller is less inclined/not inclined to support after purchase.

1706109515139.png

this is everything i have as far as clamps ,

until later this evening ,

the below ones will be discussed more in depth ...

C364F480-D0F6-4C6A-BF16-6CA0A290B43F.jpeg
7DB7EEEB-50F7-4163-8C92-1A3EDDAE996F.jpeg
1290843B-DA01-4A0D-A8BE-B3DA629BF0CD.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom