SOLD 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser Southwest Missouri (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Kimberling City, Missouri 65686 United States
Mileage
Color
Black
With a heavy heart, I’m listing my beloved black on tan, 2004 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser. Modifications include a custom light bar mounted inset of the stock bumper, a 2.5” OME lift with Freedom Off Road Upper Control Arms, & a Trail Tailor front differential drop.

This black beauty is sporting a brand new steering rack & pinion, as well as steering rack seal line gasket, new valve cover gaskets, new serpentine belt & a brand spanking new windshield, which was also properly installed. The front CVs were replaced within the last 10k miles, as well as the engine & back hatch struts. Other modifications include newer 33 inch General Grabber AT/X tires (matching spare) & 1.25” Spider Trax wheel spacers, as well as a Prinsu Design Studio rack, with the option to add a future light bar to the assembly.

The interior is fairly nice for a vehicle of this age. The leather has some wear in the front & back seats and arm rests; third row is also included. The rear carpet has seen better days, but the new weather tech floor mats throughout, block the imperfections.

The radio, speakers, GPS, heated seats, power seats, antenna, power door locks, power windows, & D light all work. It’s actually the first cruiser I’ve owned that has all it’s original working speakers! Added bonus, I just got retro fitted custom Morimoto HID headlights for it & they are awaiting their final install on a nicer day or by a new owner, if you prefer. Rig comes outfitted with a custom Air Down Gear Up 100 Series SS1 platform sleeper, including a 4” thick gel & memory foam mattress, just in case you want to fly to pick her up & make a trip out of it on your way home.

Knit picking includes the paint, which is not flawless, even though it appears as such. I cannot drive this vehicle ANYWHERE without receiving compliments & random conversations with strangers who leave as friends.

However, I CAN drive this vehicle EVERYWHERE, anytime & without hesitation. It’s been my daily for the better part of the last year & is a RUST FREE CRUISER. She’s got a clean carfax & until I had her she spent her whole life in the south, where I picked her up in northern Louisiana.

254,xxx - remember, she’s a daily driver, so this is subject to change. For 24k you can drive this one-of-it’s-kind rig, home. More photos available upon request.

cruiser.jpg

Nice looking rig. I'd suggest a lot more pics when you get a chance. Looks great with that stance and tires. GLWS.

Nice looking rig. I'd suggest a lot more pics when you get a chance. Looks great with that stance and tires. GLWS.
Mud has a rule on photo size & right after I posted, my brother passed away so I am doing my best to get back to everyone with their requests. Serious buyers are welcome to direct message me, I’ll provide my # & send the 70+ pictures I have. Thanks for your interest.

I’m back in town & can show the cruiser as of 8pm tonight. It is going to sell this week, just not sure to whom. Thanks for hanging in there while I was away. Let me know if you are wanting to come. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom