406 Cruisers Trash-A-Roo Group Order info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Their tan bags were out of stock for a bit, but we should see them soon. Supply lines are all jacked up overseas.

Got an update from Trasharoo... looks like Covid has them WAY backed up.

"We have hundreds of back orders and we're expecting another container in within a month we hope. Right now it's really hard to secure a container overseas so our production finished but we need to get the product here via ocean freight."

Update from Trasharoo...

“Afternoon Drew,

We're in the ocean finally! We left a week ago.. but two weeks in the ocean and rumor on the street right now is ships are just sitting in the port of long beach for 2-3 weeks too.

We're hoping for 3-4 weeks? But we don't know for sure. Our hands are tied.”

Shouldn’t be too long now!

It came up at the meeting last night I thought I'd pass along an update... this is from the guys at Trasharoo (who have been awesome about communicating!)

Drew,

We're still in a holding pattern as our container has not cleared the port of Los Angeles. Not sure if you've seen on the news in Montana or not, but the port is back logged like no tomorrow. A week ago there were 70 ships ahead of us. Seven-Zero! It's crazy.

That being said, we're hoping to get stock very soon!

I'll keep in touch as we go forward. We have a stack of back orders and Green are gone already but we've had your existing order for quite some time so i think you're good. We just need it to land in the warehouse.

We will see them someday... haha

It came up at the meeting last night I thought I'd pass along an update... this is from the guys at Trasharoo (who have been awesome about communicating!)

Drew,

We're still in a holding pattern as our container has not cleared the port of Los Angeles. Not sure if you've seen on the news in Montana or not, but the port is back logged like no tomorrow. A week ago there were 70 ships ahead of us. Seven-Zero! It's crazy.

That being said, we're hoping to get stock very soon!

I'll keep in touch as we go forward. We have a stack of back orders and Green are gone already but we've had your existing order for quite some time so i think you're good. We just need it to land in the warehouse.

We will see them someday... haha
Thanks for the update @REZARF !!

Our latest update from Trasharoo, we’re looking good.

“Thanks for reaching out! Right now it's hard to update everyone as we just received our container Friday and we've been going nonstop starting this past monday.

Your order is in cue... hopefully i can hit it by the end of the week. We're processing hundreds of back orders and 10,000 Trasharoo's. It's absolutely bonkers here.

Dave”

Any updates? Be nice to get this for wheeling season. Thanks.

Any updates? Be nice to get this for wheeling season. Thanks.
Should have them by the March meeting. Our order is in, paid and they’re being printed.

We were waiting to get them in hand before taunting everyone with vague details.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The day has arrived... the Trasharoos ARE IN!

They are $51/bag... the club picked up the $150 printing/setup fee and the shipping.

We will have them at the Club Meet and Greet at MAP Brewing this Saturday.

Please be ready to pay by PayPal, cash (exact change) or Check. @90WT is that correct?

Obviously, those who’s names are on the list on page one get first dibs, we ordered a few extra in each color for the club, so you can still grab one. Once all the Trasharoo's that were spoken for are gone, we will open it up to folks who still want one but didn't get in on the first order.

AC679523-10D6-4184-8972-ED3173242934.jpeg

Last edited:
Drew, i thought I was on the committed list, atleast for one of these.
I'd like a green one but I can't make this Saturday's meeting.
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom