FJ rear springs - hub to fender height on a GX? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jiggletits

Threads
Does anyone know the hub to fender measurement for a set of FJ springs/isolators when put onto a GX?

Looking to get a 1-1.5" rake over the front which is lifted about 1.5" on Bilstein 5100s. Currently the rear is on a cheap set of "airbag delete" springs like what you would find on ebay for $149. They came on the truck. They appear to ride lower than the "low" airbag setting I have seen on other GX's.

Not exactly what you are asking but on my old 4th gen 4R, FJ rear springs gave me around 1” of lift in the back. I would imagine it would be similar on the 470, maybe less.

Hoping to gain at least that but it's hard to gauge what 1" means to one person vs another with these trucks typically having airbag systems that move up and down all the time.

I have a set of OME 895e rear springs I’ll sell you for cheep.

They should give you about 2” of lift.

Not interested, thanks.
I have a set of OME 895e rear springs I’ll sell you for cheep.

They should give you about 2” of lift.
Not looking for a 2" lift, but thanks.

Does anyone know the hub to fender measurement for a set of FJ springs/isolators when put onto a GX?

Looking to get a 1-1.5" rake over the front which is lifted about 1.5" on Bilstein 5100s. Currently the rear is on a cheap set of "airbag delete" springs like what you would find on ebay for $149. They came on the truck. They appear to ride lower than the "low" airbag setting I have seen on other GX's.
1.5” C59-599 or 1.75” C59-505 Dobinsons. Either one for 245.00 from a AMF industrial with free shipping.

I am not looking for spring suggestions, thanks. Well aware of what OME and Dobinsons offer.

All I want to know is the hub to fender measurement for FJ springs on a GX.

Lol this is a Lexus forum…

Forget it. I’ll put the springs on then I’ll post results so the next bozo who wants to know won’t have to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom