New Mud flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw an add for new FJ60 Mud Flaps and decided to give them a try 346.00 plus shipping.
1644504545992.png

1644504579274.png

When you get the antlers and 'flaps installed, would you please post a pic?
Sorry, I've been hanging out in chat for months. It's made me uncouth.
But seriously, pics of the installed 'flaps would be much appreciated.
;)
It will be awhile, my plan is to install these when I put my Holly sniper on with in tank pump. I plan to take my rock slider off and have them powder coated and desmog the 2F. A lot to do. I haven't received the Sniper yet.

It will be awhile, my plan is to install these when I put my Holly sniper on with in tank pump. I plan to take my rock slider off and have them powder coated and desmog the 2F. A lot to do. I haven't received the Sniper yet.
Right on. That's a good list of things to do. Hoping that all goes smoothly and that your truck shapes up as you plan.

I'm waiting for a tranny from Australia... Fingers crossed that I don't have to wait to long. Supply chain stuff is getting rather old.

Taker' easy.

pics of installed flaps?

I've given up trying to find 60 series flaps. I'm just going to retrofit a set of these:

mudflap.jpg

@Spook50 I asked around over in a chat thread if anyone had installed the reproduction 'flaps that the op purchased. I haven't seen pics, but the reports were good. So unless you're set on those 'flaps in your pic., it sounds like the reproductions are a good option... :hillbilly:

Those look (and seem) pretty good. Nice complete kit.

@little foot

Is the hardware Stainless, by any chance?

Also, love your painted toenails. I bet @NeverGiveUpYota would appreciate? ;)

For the sake of MUD wokeness, I will refrain saying more for fear of misgendering.

Note: I just sent a contact to the seller to see if they're interested in a 'Group Buy' or MUD discount and if they are familiar with IH8MUD. Maybe we can get a discount if enough units are sold...

:D

Last edited:

@little foot

For the sake of MUD wokeness, I will refrain saying more for fear of misgendering.

Note: I just sent a contact to the seller to see if they're interested in a 'Group Buy' or MUD discount and if they are familiar with IH8MUD. Maybe we can get a discount if enough units are sold...

Why tag me? Because I’m a female? I don’t paint my toenails.

@little foot

Chit, if there’s a group buy… I’m in!

Why tag me? Because I’m a female? I don’t paint my toenails.
I’ve let my daughters paint one of my toes for kicks on numerous occasions. It’s fun, you should do it. And then we’ll all group buy mud flaps together!

😉

I received a response from the seller, but she says she's digitally challenged and isn't sure how to post here, so I suggested she could email me the information and I would Post it. She said these mud flaps are high quality and were sold by her parents' company to Toyota dealers in South America. Dunno. If I hear anything back I will post.

Maybe you should ?

I dare you.
Too girly for me.

If it wasn’t so cold I’d go and look… the three mudflaps I have in my garage seem in my mind, longer than the ones above. Am I way off base? The three I have are wrecked. Not sure I could refurb to use again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom