For Sale 1981 fj40 manifold, exhaust,carb, miscellaneous. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, got some pretty cool stuff here that don't come up to often. These were taken off a 81 FJ40 that was in running condition.everything pictured is up for sale I cannot personally attest to the operation of all parts as I bought them as is. but, the source was reliable and the seller told me everything was functioning as it should. looking to sell all together but I may separate depending on item and price. looking to get in upwards of 500.00 let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking.

IMG_7163.JPG

IMG_7162.JPG

IMG_7161.JPG

IMG_7160.JPG

IMG_7159.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7156.JPG

IMG_7155.JPG

IMG_7154.JPG

IMG_7153.JPG

Location?

Still thinking about this. Leave me a voicemail with your number and we’ll talk Monday. There’s a chance that I will be in Riverside this week, perhaps as early as Tuesday.

Still thinking about this. Leave me a voicemail with your number and we’ll talk Monday. There’s a chance that I will be in Riverside this week, perhaps as early as Tuesday.
Hi mark, I did contact you leaving a message on your voicemail.

Yes you did. As usual, my days are much busier than I planned. I haven’t had the time to even call the people that I NEED to see in Riverside. If you’re in a hurry, I will respectfully bow out.

Edit: I’m just going to pass. I’m putting myself under more pressure than I should. Sorry if I got your hopes up. GLWS.

Last edited:
hello what is the value of everything you show in the photo, you would also have the double advance distributor.

Yes you did. As usual, my days are much busier than I planned. I haven’t had the time to even call the people that I NEED to see in Riverside. If you’re in a hurry, I will respectfully bow out.

Edit: I’m just going to pass. I’m putting myself under more pressure than I should. Sorry if I got your hopes up. GLWS.
no worries Mark have a great prosperous year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom