Neutral safety switch seal replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am curious if anyone has done the seal replacement. Yes I did use the search button. I am looking to do this over the weekend. If there are no responses this will turn into a DIY.

I have the same question as @gummycarbs. I gave my NSS a little TLC a few weeks ago but don't recall a seal. Could have missed it.

Are you talking about the seal between the two halves of the NSS?

img_3341-jpg.1568037

(Photo from this thread)

If so, I'm not aware of it being available separately. The entire NSS is $70ish from Partsouq and Amayama.

I am curious if anyone has done the seal replacement. Yes I did use the search button. I am looking to do this over the weekend. If there are no responses this will turn into a DIY.

You sure it isn't something else you are looking at?

img_3341-jpg.1568037

(Photo from this thread)

If so, I'm not aware of it being available separately. The entire NSS is $70ish from Partsouq and Amayama.

^^^^

About have to be. That's the only 'seal' I am aware of with the NSS. Undoubtedly not available as a separate item. But in some applications.....appropriately sized screen 'spline' can be used to create a seal good enough to keep 'dust' out.

img_3341-jpg.1568037

(Photo from this thread)

I thought of this post/picture as well. I guess I didn't pay too much attention since the NSS doesn't get a lot of fluid movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom