Fuel line - Need help (nothing new)LMAO! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, I broke the fuel line/fuel rail (lack of name sorry) that goes from the actual cold start injector to the actual fuel rail, Its about 10 inches long.

Does anyone know where I can source one from?

Is it 23803B in the drawing below. The toyota part number is 23803-61010 but it looks like it is discontinued.

1643818923112.png

Looks like the sourcing info kinda dried up….. sorry dude. I bet @arcteryx can hook u up.

Or jkdur728

I’m just wondering how the heck you would break one of those. 😀

Good luck.

Post up pics, maybe it can be welded back together. I think I have one though. Or I can make one out of Banjo bolts and 4AN fittings.

If you can't find the stock line I am sure you can source some barbed banjo fittings of the appropriate size and some properly rated flexible fuel hose rated for gasoline and ethanol and just put a soft line together.

If you can't find the stock line I am sure you can source some barbed banjo fittings of the appropriate size and some properly rated flexible fuel hose rated for gasoline and ethanol and just put a soft line together.

This. Depending on where it broke cut on each side of the break with a pipe cutter and fit the appropriately rated and sized soft line.

I finally was able to find a replacement..

Let’s see if I can post a picture where it broke..
C1F58C02-F2BC-450F-AA7C-45C682B8319C.jpeg

This. Depending on where it broke cut on each side of the break with a pipe cutter and fit the appropriately rated and sized soft line.
The worst of all is therer we’re so many brittle hoses I’ve been replacing little by little.

Coolant hoses that were shot. My clutch fan was leaking through the shaft. I sourced a “labeled” heavy duty from a brand named Derale.

The thermostat was locked..

But it has been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom