Lexus LX600 first drives (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overall, fairly positive reviews. I would like to test drive one, but that may take a long time due to lack of supply.

For me, it would be premium trim and 18” wheels (appearance package?).

Wish AHC was an option on all trim levels.

Overall, fairly positive reviews. I would like to test drive one, but that may take a long time due to lack of supply.

For me, it would be premium trim and 18” wheels (appearance package?).

Wish AHC was an option on all trim levels.
That's def the model to grab, get a sawsal, 6 pak of beer and an ARB bumper and you have the approach angle fixed. I may grab one of those at some point

77777.jpg

Put my name down for an F Sport. Will add 18” wider wheels and AT 33s immediately. Hoping by the time I’m up to the plate they’ll have the black out package for the F Sport trim.

You tube influencers are getting a lot of mileage out of "The Landcruiser for North America" between this and the Sequoia TRD Pro.

The front grill of the LX looks so unfinished that it looks like a freshman car design student ran out of time before the project was due and just threw an extruded bar design on the front to get the project in on the deadline.

When the professor looked over his design, he commented on the nice body angles of the side and rear but gave him a “D-” for unfinished work in the front.

The professor’s comment, “students in my class finish their designs before turning them in”.

You tube influencers are getting a lot of mileage out of "The Landcruiser for North America" between this and the Sequoia TRD Pro.

I want real people to test drive these and give some honest opinions. While I appreciate these online reviews, I just need someone that actually owns a previous model to chime in.

I can’t wait to test drive both the LX 600 and Sequoia. 👍

I’m looking forward to Savagegeese getting a hold of one these to really see their thoughts. One of the most honest reviewers out there… I’m also wondering if the turbo wastegate issues are affecting the LC/LX engines. With a cab off repair protocol, I can’t imagine having to potentially disconnect the AHC system to service that. The non-AHC models are looking better day by day.

I’m looking forward to Savagegeese getting a hold of one these to really see their thoughts. One of the most honest reviewers out there… I’m also wondering if the turbo wastegate issues are affecting the LC/LX engines. With a cab off repair protocol, I can’t imagine having to potentially disconnect the AHC system to service that. The non-AHC models are looking better day by day.
Aren't almost all the AHC components (at least the hydraulics) on the frame?

You may be right on that - hopefully that’s the case. I guess the bigger question may be, is the AHC system worth the upgrade? How does it stack up against the standard suspension? It will be hard to find examples on dealer lots to try out before taking the plunge.

Personally, I’m excited that they are offering the Lexus WITHOUT AHC. It’s the first thing I’ve removed from past LXs. It’s the first thing I’d do to a new one as well (right after I bolt on the LC front clip).

I want real people to test drive these and give some honest opinions. While I appreciate these online reviews, I just need someone that actually owns a previous model to chime in.

I can’t wait to test drive both the LX 600 and Sequoia. 👍
Id say a few of these reviews are by people who have had 200s. But really, who cares? The model should stand on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom