Pics of your 60 pulling a Camper + Campin pics here!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks guys....

So, i'm gnna get a pull behind camper and hit the road once my rig is outta the Shop(s) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Guessing by September ish. I'm leaning towrds these Hybrid expandables for several reasons not the least being lighter weight. Somethin like the pic below. (aprox weight 3100lbs) Id love to see what ya'll pullin!!!! Thanks!!

View attachment 2907533
Thats a whole lot of trailer for a 60.

Thats a whole lot of trailer for a 60.
Well...my rig will have a 6 2L and 80 Axels/coils...80s are rated up to 5000lbs and often pull more. Shld be ok

I think pulling a camper is the easy less scarry part. Any vehicle can pull a trailer within reason. It's when the camper starts pushing you down the hill and thru the intersection or back of the person in front of you. Trailer brakes are a must with anything over 2000lbs in my opinion. Most larger campers have brakes at least as an option.

I think pulling a camper is the easy less scarry part. Any vehicle can pull a trailer within reason. It's when the camper starts pushing you down the hill and thru the intersection or back of the person in front of you. Trailer brakes are a must with anything over 2000lbs in my opinion. Most larger campers have brakes at least as an option.

Yes, it's not the going as much as the stopping. With a trailer you have to be more defensive, really pay attention the traffic and other drivers, anticipate what's coming up, and always be aware of where your trailer is in relation to other vehicles when changing lanes and making turns. Pulling a trailer is often more tiring on the driver.

3C59B1D9-635D-4C41-9C09-9297CE32BA6E.jpeg
45 bed with a 60 frame under it. Aluminum rack. A bit heavier that I would like but does pretty good on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom