Door handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a beat on a replacement drivers side door handle for a 94? Mine snapped off today, I love winter.

You could try a salvage yard, mid-90's Camry's used the same handle IIRC.

Above info apparently is not correct, guess my memory isn't what it used to be (or never was);)

Last edited:
I was able to pick up a new one from Toyota a little bit back - wasn't too expensive as I recall from partsouq.

Check the parting out section in Classifieds also, deathvalleypaul and others often
are parting out 80 series.

You could try a salvage yard, mid-90's Camry's used the same handle IIRC.

They did? That's a new one for me. The part numbers certainly aren't the same.

They did? That's a new one for me. The part numbers certainly aren't the same.
maybe he's thinking on the inside? weren't those the same? or the inner handle cover or something like that?

maybe he's thinking on the inside? weren't those the same? or the inner handle cover or something like that?

The inner handles are also different part numbers. The only thing in that area that was the same was the power window master switch for 91-94.

The inner handles are also different part numbers. The only thing in that area that was the same was the power window master switch for 91-94
Do you know if any of these are still available from Toyota?

Anyone have a beat on a replacement drivers side door handle for a 94? Mine snapped off today, I love winter.
I also have a green 94, Have crack in my handle and have been looking for a replacement for a while. Good luck.

If you come across someone that has two let me know and i will take the other one. ;)

I also have a green 94, Have crack in my handle and have been looking for a replacement for a while. Good luck.

If you come across someone that has two let me know and i will take the other one. ;)
Yes, some colors are still findable, don’t know which/if they are still in production.

I believe all the rear handles are done. There may be a couple different front colors still available. I no longer have inventory access since I retired so you will have to get your dealer to check for you.

I believe all the rear handles are done. There may be a couple different front colors still available. I no longer have inventory access since I retired so you will have to get your dealer to check for you.
Hope you enjoying your retirement but for selfish reasons i wish you were not ;)

Correct. All rear door handles are discontinued.

If you go to the Discontinued Parts thread, I delineate all of the available front door handle colors. Was as of 1-2 years ago, so SCM might have changed since then.

Partsouq has green left and right fronts still in stock as of yesterday.

69220-60020 for the green drivers front. Got one last year and Mcgeorge Toyota shows one in stock when you Google the number.

Edit: Didn't see this was for rear
That's an incomplete number. It needs a 2 digit suffix to delineate color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom