SOLD FS: 1994 FZJ80 // 74k miles // 3x locked // SoCal, 2 owner, 100% Original (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-toyota-land-cruiser-39/
Hello, all. This is my 80 for sale on BaT. Already posted on the recent 80 sales thread, thought I'd post a link here, too. Available by PM for questions or inquiries. Many thx.

675A5555.jpg

Last edited:
Helluva rig! This one is gonna get all the money. I can understand why you'd sell in this market, but damn, I can't imagine parting with it.

Helluva rig! This one is gonna get all the money. I can understand why you'd sell in this market, but damn, I can't imagine parting with it.
Thx, appreciate the compliment. Swore to never sell it, but life circumstances dictate differently. Will regret this, but I know the next buyer will appreciate it as I have.
What's it like to know your wallet is gonna be fat soon?
Ha! We shall see. Haven't considered that, been more concerned with losing such a fine 80, knowing I'll never find another of this caliber.

Already @ 38K. BaT is going to make the 40k reserve no met from the Cars and Bids listing look silly.

I'm thinking 67k on this one

Happy to be back and looking forward bringing this new white rig to Texas!

This one will be kept stock (with maybe some restoration depending on what it needs) vs my former restored 40th in this pic.

thumbnail_IMG_0099.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats @citadel I always kicked myself for not reaching out to buy your 40th when you were selling it. Any plans for the 94?

I'll keep the 94 as stock as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom