Shops in Tucson that will work on bead lock wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a mini that has bead lock wheels on it. The truck currently has 37s and I would like to go to 35s but the only place I have found that will mount them charges 115 per wheel and requires new hardware... I do not really need bead locks at all or the hassle, so if all the shops are this expensive best option might be to sell the wheels/tires and get something new.

So if anyone has any leads on a good shop in Tucson let me know.

Bought a mini that has bead lock wheels on it. The truck currently has 37s and I would like to go to 35s but the only place I have found that will mount them charges 115 per wheel and requires new hardware... I do not really need bead locks at all or the hassle, so if all the shops are this expensive best option might be to sell the wheels/tires and get something new.

Sounds a bit expensive, but then again many shops won't touch them at any price. You may have the option of mounting the tires yourself and having them balanced at the shop, Discount has done that for me. Which wheels/tires are they?

so.. I am dumb should have done more research. Seems like these have a "simulated bead lock" so I guess that means flash for the street? lol They are method 304 wheels. Look nice I guess. Does anyone need some 37s? :)

so.. I am dumb should have done more research. Seems like these have a "simulated bead lock" so I guess that means flash for the street? lol They are method 304 wheels. Look nice I guess. Does anyone need some 37s? :)
Maybe, but they sounded better with real beadlocks :)

I do have some 315/75-16 KO2 set of 5 mounted on stocks but do not have 35s in the 17" variety.

how much for the wheels and tires?

any utv shop will do it, since they all think they need bead lock. But it is not cheap. Ditch the bead locks, get something like method bead grip, you'll thank yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom