Traction control light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
03 LC
100 series

Well it’s cold here in TN.

this is the second, most notable experience for me with my traction control light blinking. Both times it was a very cold morning trip to the gym, however today I had beeps and flashes the whole trip back home. I could feel it in the front passenger right wheel at one point felt like it was gonna lock up. I didn’t want to over do it on the acceleration.

Is the cold weather causing this? Any potential risks here, concerns or solutions?

I am about due to get bushings and rods replaced underneath, but trying to delay as long as possible.

03 LC
100 series

Well it’s cold here in TN.

this is the second, most notable experience for me with my traction control light blinking. Both times it was a very cold morning trip to the gym, however today I had beeps and flashes the whole trip back home. I could feel it in the front passenger right wheel at one point felt like it was gonna lock up. I didn’t want to over do it on the acceleration.

Is the cold weather causing this? Any potential risks here, concerns or solutions?

I am about due to get bushings and rods replaced underneath, but trying to delay as long as possible.

I haven't personally had this happen, but I would hazard a guess that one of your wheel speed sensors might need to be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom