80 Series Quad Headlight Part#s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for Quad Headlight part numbers,

Due to the unavailability of stock USA headlights, I’m looking to convert my NA 97 to quad headlights. I have a few possible contacts overseas, where I will hopefully procure the items necessary for the conversion

Headlight Housings

Headlight Trim

Corner lights

Grill , is it different?

Grille is compatible or at least it was on my 91 HDJ81, but I did have to trim a couple tabs.

Vast majority if not all of the parts are NLA so you are going to have to source used. I found the easiest place to find and ship was from Australia, then I replaced the RHD sealed beam 4x6's with LHD JW Speaker LED's.

Grille is compatible or at least it was on my 91 HDJ81, but I did have to trim a couple tabs.

Vast majority if not all of the parts are NLA so you are going to have to source used. I found the easiest place to find and ship was from Australia, then I replaced the RHD sealed beam 4x6's with LHD JW Speaker LED's.
What did it cost you for the conversion? Was it EBAY parts or other source?

What did it cost you for the conversion? Was it EBAY parts or other source?
I haven't added it up but it wasn't cheap. I think I paid 2 or 3 hundred for a full used setup from Australia including the corner lights and all trim. I went through them and refurbished/refinished and replaced the hardware that was available with new OEM from partsouq and new stainless tensioning springs from eBay. Biggest cost was the LED projectors, but there are cheaper ways to go about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom