SOLD San Diego. NIB SPC 25455 ARMS FOR 100/LX470 / OME2865 / OEM 2001 LC Torsion bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SPC arms for 100 series / LX470. Brand new in box, purchased to increase height to finish build but decided to leave as is, these are by far the best arms you can get in the of caster adjustability, they are not “fixed” like the ink ball or non adjustable ball joint arms which provide a set degree of positive caster, the SPC can be dialed in for taller lifts of even stock height! Retail is $769.96 selling for $600 obo, save $170 plus the tax and freight. SOLD

Rear OME2865 used for 8-10k miles. $145 obo SOLD

OEM/stock Torsion bars, came off 01 100 series with 154k great for AHC override $125 obo

4 16” OEM Wheels that I sanded and painted but did not turn out well. Can use as is or repaint or powder coat. Wheels are all true and straight! $90 obo

4 new center caps $65 obo do not believe they are OE rear says pacifio ABS TOY-031

Have 3 Michelin wipers for front and rear, excellent shape 24” 22” and rear 16” no issues great shape, just wanted the OEM’s. $FREE

Not in any rush to sale.

Last edited:
$65 for all the center caps? No way you’d ship them across the country?

I'm interested on the SPC UCA and OME 2865s. I have a brother that lives in Paradise Hills. Are you available anytime today?
Yes, just let me know when. I will also be up in OC for lunch tomorrow, not sure exactly where at the moment.

OEM Toyota center caps or Amazon/Ebay China Specials?

I offer $100.00 for the center caps if OEM Toyota New.

Not certain to be honest! They came with the set of wheels that I painted. Look identical to the Toyota ones on the truck.

Not certain to be honest! They came with the set of wheels that I painted. Look identical to the Toyota ones on the truck.

I do have certain OEM’s that are on the truck it you are interested in those, they are from an 01 so they are that knightshade. I am waiting on aftermarket wheels.

Yes, just let me know when. I will also be up in OC for lunch tomorrow, not sure exactly where at the moment.
Oh even better! I can meet you in OC! I have one tech question though. I have '99 LX470. Will there be an issue installing the SPC UCAs with my stock AHCs?

Oh even better! I can meet you in OC! I have one tech question though. I have '99 LX470. Will there be an issue installing the SPC UCAs with my stock AHCs?
No, they are good for stock height and come with all the brackets for ACH. Message me your phone number and I can send you a photo of the instructions.

Should know if you look closely at the backside for markings and numbers.

Do not believe the caps are OEM!
1EBD996C-C8CB-4B61-B4B5-135D84F2D703.jpeg

DB764D2F-69C1-4E44-9F93-DB0950714F81.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom