Wanted 2001 lx470 mark levinson sub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I am needing a mark levinson sub for an lx470. I'm assuming they used the same setup for the lc in the same year just not sure. I also don't think the nakamichi sub will work. If you have one for a reasonable price let me know. All I really need is the speaker, not necessarily the box. The wire leads have been torn off of mine. If it was just the foam I would repair it.

Thanks

Hi all, I am needing a mark levinson sub for an lx470. I'm assuming they used the same setup for the lc in the same year just not sure. I also don't think the nakamichi sub will work. If you have one for a reasonable price let me know. All I really need is the speaker, not necessarily the box. The wire leads have been torn off of mine. If it was just the foam I would repair it.

Thanks
I have the enclosure with the original ML sub. FYI I still have the stock factory stereo and I put in a Bazooka WF641.5 DV in the old subs place. The box and panel just have to be adjusted to fit...it sounds better than OEM imo. Send me a message if you want to old SUB.

I have the enclosure with the original ML sub. FYI I still have the stock factory stereo and I put in a Bazooka WF641.5 DV in the old subs place. The box and panel just have to be adjusted to fit...it sounds better than OEM imo. Send me a message if you want to old SUB.
I'll definiately take it. Like I said, I don't mind re-foaming it as long as it works. How much plus shipping to 38804? Any pics? Thanks

3035D6A0-A5D1-4023-B69A-8D5FF6ED837A.jpeg

Here it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom