Parting Out SLC UT, Parting Out 99 Lexus LX470 Complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

T case and extension housing with shifter shipped to 86314?

Do you have the rear cupholder still? I can't tell from the pics if it's tan or grey interior. If it's tan, please let me know how much to ship to Parker, TX, 75002

Engine fan shipped to 36571 ??

Did you pull the ignition switch and housing by any chance? I know it is a pain to pull off with the anti-theft bolts- I do not care if the housing is saber sawed off the steering column since I will never put it on my truck.

I am making an emergency ignition rod (different than the .500" rod shown in that thread) to carry in case my original one breaks on the road and wanted to dry-fit form and function so I know it will work when needed.

Most used ones on Ebay assume you are going to put it on your truck so are priced accordingly- I only care if the switch and the rear white plastic switch are on the casting and that the key turns. Casting can be broken and in pieces- I do not care.

Hey Truck Part, I just sent you a DM. Thanks!

im looking for the passenger door mirror assembly. 75078
thanks

Still waiting on a response for the fender & airbox

PM sent.

I’m looking to get my hands on these 2 wood panels. Don’t have a need for the buttons.

13F84AFB-F5B6-49D6-BDBC-58B4BE925C45.jpeg

overhead/sunroof control console?

do you have more pics of the tranny shifter knob? looking for one in good condition and the version with the OD switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom