Fj45 Oil Bath Air Cleaner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone
Actually I have replaced my 2F engine with a 1HZ and put 2F's oil bath air cleaner for it.
But the problem is the oil in oil bath goes to the intake manifold and then goes to the cylinder.
The result is that oil burns and white smoke comes out from my exhaust.
Does it have any solution or I have to change the air cleaner?

Can you just run a 1f element bottom and reuse your top hat on the air cleaner? I seem to remember them being very close. I'm not at the parts hoarde so cannot verify. Some pictures would help and a measurement across the top of your oil bath bottom where the top hat attaches. The diameter of the bottom housing. Show us a picture of a tape across and someone will be able to verify.

Can you just run a 1f element bottom and reuse your top hat on the air cleaner? I seem to remember them being very close. I'm not at the parts hoarde so cannot verify. Some pictures would help and a measurement across the top of your oil bath bottom where the top hat attaches. The diameter of the bottom housing. Show us a picture of a tape across and someone will be able to verify.
It's my sweet heart but if u r going to take care of it, I would sell it to u bruh😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom