Looking for mechanic shop in Colorado Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long story short I came from Texas 2 nights ago and I think my brakes are just about toast in regards to a break boost or accordion thing. Some weird issue where a pump keeps going on.

My heat has been intermittent as well.

Trying to find a place that I can get repairs at that's reputable and going to be open and available.

TIA

Don't know what your budget is, but Justin at Redline Land Cruisers may be able to help.

Hey you come by our shop today if you want, Nomad Cruisers. Zac and I should be there by noon. DangerNoodle just doesn't like us because we know that 60s are better than 40s.

626 S 29th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Hey you come by our shop today if you want, Nomad Cruisers. Zac and I should be there by noon. DangerNoodle just doesn't like us because we know that 60s are better than 40s.

Thank you. I'll swing by.

I've been talking to the folks out in Rising Sun but they're mostly out of I think Denver and there was discussion on trusting my brakes in these mountains to get there.

I did explain issues in more detail there as well.

Some people at tossing around ideas about what it could be, but the general consensus is that we can't be sure until it's torn open. Not sure if this is helpful but it's what I got.

No shop has been able to dx it, even ones supposed with experience in these matters.

Thank you. I'll swing by.

I've been talking to the folks out in Rising Sun but they're mostly out of I think Denver and there was discussion on trusting my brakes in these mountains to get there.

I did explain issues in more detail there as well.

Some people at tossing around ideas about what it could be, but the general consensus is that we can't be sure until it's torn open. Not sure if this is helpful but it's what I got.

No shop has been able to dx it, even ones supposed with experience in these matters.

I browsed through it real quick between sets at the gym. The clicking sounds like your ABS module is acting up. Is your ABS light on?

Yea, sure. Whatever you say.

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Awesome work guys @Manitou Decline @ Nomad Cruisers.
Think her brakes will be good for a while.
Hope she finds what I brought useful as well at some point.
CLC club well represented today I think.👍

Awesome work guys @Manitou Decline @ Nomad Cruisers.
Think her brakes will be good for a while.
Hope she finds what I brought useful as well at some point.
CLC club well represented today I think.👍
Yep got the brakes working better, and more importantly, heater not cutting in/out so no one will turn into a Texas popsicle while car camping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom