Cargo Liner Recommendation for 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quick followup, the proform is legit and would highly recommend. Perfect fit, easy to trim out tabs for 3rd row seats. Thanks for the rec and discount!

IMG_2127.JPG

View attachment 2215420

Seats up. Cutouts were easy. A little wavy at front edge behind second row probably will settle out with time. Raised edge is great, fit is perfect. Black is only color FYI

That appears to be a really good fit! Glad it worked out for you. I'll keep these in mind for the future. Thanks for posting.

That appears to be a really good fit! Glad it worked out for you. I'll keep these in mind for the future. Thanks for posting.
Agreed... Do the caps from the underside of the seats that go in the retention holes in the floor fit with the mat in place?

I just installed the Proform. Fits sooooooo much better than the Weather Tech. They even have the cut out right for the third row A/C in the LX470. It's worth the money I think. Especially if you leave the third row installed.
IMG_1757A.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg

Wow that’s sick. I agree the weather tech is a flimsy pos that doesn’t fit well too. Too bad husky doesn’t make any

This is fantastic. Ordered.

Have read many older posts about the all weather cargo liner options for the 100s. The weathertech one to use with the 3rd row installed misses the back corrners. Can't find the husky liner (discontinued?) that seems to fit better. Anyone find a good solution for coverage when 3rd row is installed?
Thanks
Same here jst found these exact fit w carpet w 3 rd row in and cargo hooks etc exposed. Amazon… of course $114 free ship/ returns in clear, black or tan. Awesome quality!!

31E98BA9-41C3-4520-9C57-A4785C8E6D15.jpeg

CD27BBCC-4D7D-48A7-B063-C6253AEEF20F.jpeg

B4526689-9380-4C1A-A8AD-DEE697315276.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom