Seat Belt Receptacles- Reproduction Demand? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So not a bad product thought, but I just painted the ones that came with my new ones from Seatbelt planet. Mine were broke, but I would of replaced all the seatbelts anyway because of safety and because mine would not retract. I see limited demand honestly.

The seatbelt planet ones are just a covered thick round wire. The stock ones are plastic rectangles iirc.

Hi All-

The Front seats have those plastic sleeves holding the woven seat belt up. I'm told they break frequently. Is this a product you need? I'm looking for my next 60 series project. These projects typically take 6-12 months from start to finish part in hand.

Thanks

Seth
I'd buy them if available and last long with an OEM look. I've resorted to (large) clear shrink wrap, which looks actually pretty clean, but definitely not as good as new OEM.

The seatbelt planet ones are just a covered thick round wire. The stock ones are plastic rectangles iirc.
Mine came with black sleeves. It has been a while, but I either took them off and painted them or I taped up the receptacle and painted them with brown. I do know some of the paint has scrapped off since so brown ones would of been nice, but mine did come with them.

Mine came with black sleeves. It has been a while, but I either took them off and painted them or I taped up the receptacle and painted them with brown. I do know some of the paint has scrapped off since so brown ones would of been nice, but mine did come with them.
Yeah mine too. I meant to say thick round wire covered with black plastic 😉

I've found acceptable used ones here on MUD, but they're mis-matched (different shades of grey). I'd be interested in replacing these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom