SOLD *NOS* 7/70 FJ40 PARTS. NOS ONLY. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are hot! I like those front led sides! I am not hung up on nos unless I buy NEW parts. My 1st '40 i owned was the '70. Pretty hard to find parts for it seemed for many years. Its been a great vehicle. Its worth 20 grand to make the drive train original "new" and drive it 40 more years (note: the rest of my days). The LED new stuff is cool! Cooler than the original. Thanks to YOU Dizzy I will have new badaxxx side marker lights. I love those. Thank you, Dizzy 🤓 (the price is supercool too!)

Those are hot! I like those front led sides! I am not hung up on nos unless I buy NEW parts. My 1st '40 i owned was the '70. Pretty hard to find parts for it seemed for many years. Its been a great vehicle. Its worth 20 grand to make the drive train original "new" and drive it 40 more years (note: the rest of my days). The LED new stuff is cool! Cooler than the original. Thanks to YOU Dizzy I will have new badaxxx side marker lights. I love those. Thank you, Dizzy 🤓 (the price is supercool too!)
Marker lights are Still available new from Toyota.

Thank Matt, not me.
Thank you, Matt! I like sidemarker lights front and back. They will end up under my tree! However to make the point (very visible to the eye) I have attached this pic to show diffetence between (NS-new stock) and (NOS-new original stock). I sold (2) 40 year old used speedometer this year for over $500.00 each. This (NS) is $164.00 brand new. Look gentlemen at the photo, and look at your original.

Look at the prices between the two. Two "worlds" apart all the way around. Savvy?
Marker lights are Still available new from Toyota.
Did you see those LED's from Dizzy or Matt? Wow! I like them better than stock because of the brightness. Hot!

Screenshot_20211213-215320_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Thank you, Matt! I like sidemarker lights front and back. They will end up under my tree! However to make the point (very visible to the eye) I have attached this pic to show diffetence between (NS-new stock) and (NOS-new original stock). I sold (2) 40 year old used speedometer this year for over $500.00 each. This (NS) is $164.00 brand new. Look gentlemen at the photo, and look at your original.

Look at the prices between the two. Two "worlds" apart all the way around. Savvy?

Did you see those LED's from Dizzy or Matt? Wow! I like them better than stock because of the brightness. Hot!

View attachment 2864744
Would like NEW 4-speed shifter knob (transmission reverse left/back) and a t-case know for mechanical linkage shifter. Got anything like that?

Would like NEW 4-speed shifter knob (transmission reverse left/back) and a t-case know for mechanical linkage shifter. Got anything like that?
The "new" stuff is functional. It works. It serves a purpose. (Toyota's). But restorers are not ignorant or clumsy when paying $600.00 and up for a used speedometer instead of buying Toyota's new one for $164.00. Like my situation. My Cruiser will be slick when done and worth about $40k. The restorers Cruiser (original configuration) is currently bringing over $100k the last 4 years at RM AUCTIONS in Arizona. Using a mix of parts and upgrades like I have I can never get that restored price no matter how slick it is. But I want original weatherstripping and drive train new and original because its tough! Its really tough! And maybe a few .ore things if I stumble up on them. In whole vehicle terms the difference is over $60,000.00. That difference is not "hype". It is "originality". And it is vast. Me? Mine isn't for sale and won't be. I'm going to drive mine "all over again"... without snow blowing over my shoulder ever again. 🤣

View attachment 2864744

I am NOT selling a Cluster Meter here ........

ONLY my hand made , with Pride the TOYOTA traditional way , using there factory focus points mind set approach skill sets structure

my special OEM period correct Barrel Connectors KITS

- i have not seen a late modle cluster meter sell for anything less then way over 300+ $ in the last year ?

if u tell me where there $164 , im in for a 10pack tonight !

thanks

NOW this is a VINTAGE CLUSTERS .....

1584156658558 - Copy.png

00DB108C-7179-469F-8142-100CBBA9251C.jpeg

498E2493-62B9-464A-9761-2C3D0CEFBAD1.jpeg

ONLY my hand made , with Pride the TOYOTA traditional way , using there factory focus points mind set approach skill sets structure

- i have not seen a late modle cluster meter sell for anything less then way over 300+ $ in the last year ?

thanks

View attachment 2864848

View attachment 2864849

View attachment 2864850
Screenshot_20211213-215320_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Said $164.00 on this page! Go get 20!

I have 5 good original gauge sets complete and some spare parts. Been looking for them all day.
Didn't get a chance to get to Toyota dealer today. Will to.orrow to check their door and hatch rubber out. Will let you know what I observe. Hope they have what I need! That would really put me on track fast. Thanks, .att
Wow what a stash! Sell those and retire in the Bahamas! I am going to dealer about door rubbers, window rubbers. Have already gone overboard... might as well swim i figure. Heck of a stash!

thanks

View attachment 2864848

View attachment 2864849

View attachment 2864850
Nice!

Here is a real NOS vent window glass, in the NOS bag from the 1970s. $125 plus the ride from Burbank. And keep in mind, glass is not insure-able. You can call me at the shop to follow up
25211A29-0911-4082-8CC0-032E5CA6A9C7.jpeg

Here is a real NOS vent window glass, in the NOS bag from the 1970s. $125 plus the ride from Burbank. And keep in mind, glass is not insure-able. You can call me at the shop to follow up View attachment 2866102
I am in a holding pattern until I get the trans/t-case price w/shipping. Since hearing of their availability they have priority... waiting on member to make contact and see what that bill will be. I have noted your part and price. Thank you for the post! (Who knows if i'll have 10 cents after that purchase)???

Title says it all. What you got? I pay with PayPal. Most of the time I shop without a list. I'm one of those "point & shoot" shoppers. I may not need what you have, but I might want it when I see it. Its the "bachelor biker"thing... like my cave man GPS... I still roll down the window and ask street folks "where is the...? So feel free to make me aware of your parts. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all of you. May Santa fill your stocking with MUD... 🥸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom